Apology to all members of the LPA.

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by arT saveS, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

After I PM'd Derek, apologizing for the fact that I didn't know that he would be the one that would get in trouble for my words, he said that maybe I should make a public apology to the members, which is what I'm doing. I suppose I didn't think when I said what I thought should happen to President Bush, but I was angry, and I should have thought first, now it's too late to take it back, it's done and over with.

So to you that I talked to and got along with, thanks for being my friends, and too those I never got to know, and never got to know me, I'm a good person, it's a pity that what I said earlier is the only way a lot of you know who I am now, and I know that what you think of me isn't who I really am.

This is a good website, and the staff does do a good job, so all of you should respect the staff and support them in whatever they do with this site, which I have tried my best to do in the last 3 years.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I respect you making a public apology about this. Apology accepted, just please try not to make statements like that again.

We all get a little angry sometimes, just how we handle those emotions is the important part.

tremulant

tremulant Well-Known Member

heheh i found this kinda cute... like in those 80s family sitcoms where at the end of the episode the character accepts their faults and the resolution begins..

leaving the audience all warm and fuzzy inside :D

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Eh...I know what I wanna say, but I think it's best not to escalate this whole situation again, especially when I didn't take part in the initial argument. So I guess I'll just stay out of this one despite my urge to say something I know would get me in trouble.

DIJ Metal

DIJ Metal Banned

may I ask what happened?

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

good for you

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.