are u still a huge fan of LP

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by jester, Apr 21, 2005.

jester

jester Member

do you listen to LP more or less since collision course was released?,

i personally dont listen to them as much as i used to, i still like them but i am more into metal than hip hop and ever since collision course was released i seem to listen to them less and less often.

also they have more side projects than albums at the moment, and it will be a while untill their next studio album is released, and with side projects like collision course and mikes solo album it doesent exactly help them in their progress of getting their new album made.

i really think they need to get a grip and simply just make a new studio album, or soon they will loose me as a fan for good, and many other fans

whats your opinion?

Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

kinda hard for me to say.... i am a dj, so i kinda listen to everything. i like how collision course was done, but i don't think it should have blown into a major release like it did....ANYWHO, to answer your question, YES i still linkin park, and YES, they still rock!

.Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

I listen more I don't like all the pure rock stuff so it's better they go back the hip hop/rock thing where they came from .I hope they keep up the good work,, kinda pity that they didn't make new songs with jay in place of mash-ups

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Who is this Lincolin Park that everyone keeps talking about?

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Oh man, memories. Linkin Park used to be my favorite band. I loved them. Before LP I was into Eminem and lots of other rap, and some country and shit. Then I saw Crawling on MTV, and bought there album, and they became my favorite band. Then it had been a while and I was ready for Meteora to come out, and because of all the hype, for the first 2 weeks I loved Meteora. Then out of nowhere, hated it. I didn't mind Reanimation that much, but I wanted new music, completely new, original music. Ever since meteora I have listened to them less and less. And even though I still like them, and I still support them as a fan, I am nowhere near the fan I used to be.

Muri

Muri It never ends.

Oh yeah.
    I listen to them everyday. LP,LP and only LP. (with the exeption of Green Day. :rolleyes: )

Jon[athan]

Jon[athan] Sincerly, written from my brothers blood machine.

i dont really listen to them as much as i used to. every now and then i pop in HT but other then that. im still a fan and all but i listen to more metal, and hardcore now

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

i still listen to them every once in awhile, or more like a couple of times a day. im into eminem more now... but LP still sounds really well

USAF.07

USAF.07 Well-Known Member

I'm still a loyal fan. Collision Course wasn't the best thing in place of a new album but since then they've been involved in charity work and now Mike is doing his solo album so it will take a lot more than a long delay between albums to make me think any less of them. I'm just looking forward to the new Fort Minor project and I'm sure the band will put out something great again hopefully next year.

Glue

Glue Well-Known Member

Linkin Park will be my favourite band forever no matter what..... ^_^

LPfreaK1852

LPfreaK1852 Well-Known Member

well....... im still angry at them for going into rap etc. and they have a tour in the summer with M&M.
    when pl say Linkin park i think of meteora and Hybrid. and thats the only thing i will listen to.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Except that they don't.

1) LP was in the rap scene before CC, and 2) With Mike working on his Solo album, it's KINDA hard to go on tour, and those rumours have been squashed.

Good job.

Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

I'm getting more and more into LP as time progresses, I mean...there's been times where I listen to other things more,but I can't stop coming back to LP. All of their songs sound SO familiar to me now, and thats one of the drawbacks...I've seen and heard and read really everything I can about LP, and I think I really connect with them, which for some reason makes their music seem a little less mature to me. I don't know why, but thats just how I feel. Hopefully they keep making new stuff that I can listen to...but as I get tired of hearing the same songs over and over, if they don't hurry, they might lose me.

Justin

Justin See you there

I used to only listen to Linkin Park a year ago; they were like the first band/'popular' music that i got into. Maybe because I wasn't exposed to shit at all.

Now, my taste has really expanded, and I like and listen to nearly all genres.

Yes, I still like Linkin Park; they're like the only band that i have never gotten sick of.

MariosLP

MariosLP Super Member

I listen to them.
    I listen all their songs except collision cource because i hate it.

Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

No i don't listen to them at all

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I listen to Hybrid Theory and Collision Course sometimes. Maybe once or twice a week.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I haven't listened to a Linkin Park album in 2 or so years.

I just listened to some live MP3s of LP, but that's it.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

Yeah, I still listen to them. Mostly just Hybrid Theory, though.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

When it comes to Meteora, I only listen to the live recordings.