are u still a huge fan of LP

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by jester, Apr 21, 2005.

1. SRPSKILPFAN

SRPSKILPFAN Banned

Rock-On, Rock-On, and Rock-On LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will always be their fan!!!!

2. NurcX

NurcX Active Member

liked this ablum at first, now it boreds me so much..

3. P.D.

P.D. Well-Known Member

This album can go to heeeeeeeeeeelllllllllll:mad:

4. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Since there is no hell, it's going to be hard for it to go there. :)

5. Pinkin.Lark

Pinkin.Lark Well-Known Member

Linkin Park is the only music I listen to. I listen to atleast 20 songs a day.

6. Jacen

Jacen Well-Known Member

Linkin Park is still the best...evenwhen the Mtv mash-up with Jay-Z ...(didn't they also do another mash-up with britney spears a while back?)

when collision course was released LP got more recognision than before i reckon! All their songs rock!!!!!!! can't wait for their new album!!!!!!!!

7. llewellyn101

llewellyn101 Well-Known Member

NO...

The song u are refering to would be Linkin Fark . Briteny Spears - Toxic/faint

it was done by a CrAzEd Fan

although... Brad Listens to Britneyspears ... and it embarresses Chester

8. Ant

Ant Ambient

Fan, yes.

Huge fan, no.

9. whoneedssubtext?

whoneedssubtext? gggg-uNOT

No.
    I never was a huge fan either.
    They were coo.

Most of the people I see in the thread I have never seen anywhere else on the whole board.

10. nenemaru_18

nenemaru_18 Member

LP will 4ever be LP

I used to listen to LP albums, especially Hybrid Theory and Collision Course... Those are the only albums that I have... I also have a Fort Minor CD. I don't like three tracks on that solo album of Shin's... I slightly hate hiphop because most of the singers used to put some unpleasant words in their composition but what do I like most in hiphop is the beats, nothing else... I admit, I'm a die hard fan of LP, especially of Mike Shinoda... But what I don't like is Shin is having another project without his band at his back... Actually, I almost cried when I heard his song "Get Me Gone" not only because that's really what happened to him but also I want to tell him that if the people want him to be gone on LP, and his friends are there to have his back and why is he doing such another album? So that means he almost leave his band behind... The band that I supported a lot??? But whatever happens I'll be a Linkin Park fan!!! LINKIN PARK RULEZ!!! LINKIN PARK ROCKZ!!! --makaxero_lpaddict:mike:

11. whoneedssubtext?

whoneedssubtext? gggg-uNOT

Have you ever heard of periods or at least commas?
    USE PUNCTUATION AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE.

12. Beca

Beca Plug in baby.

I'm still a huge Linkin Park fan, i don't care if they have released an album with Jay-Z, i think it just shows that they are into all different genres of music, rather than sticking to one.
    LINKIN PARK RULE! xD

13. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

Hmmm...that's a tough question. I'm still into Linkin Park, but they're just not my favourite band anymore, like they used to be. HOWEVER, after listening to LP for a while, I started getting into more....mature (???) bands (as in heavier). So in a way, you could say that they introduced me to the music I'm into now. I still listen to their albums (mainly HT) regularly (at least once a week), so for these reasons I'm definitely going to buy their new album. For nostalgia, you could say. (here's hoping it's as good/better than Hybrid Theory).

THCJG

14. Daniel

Hmmm...that's a tough question. I'm still into Linkin Park, but they're just not my favourite band anymore, like they used to be. HOWEVER, after listening to LP for a while, I started getting into more....mature (???) bands (as in heavier). So in a way, you could say that they introduced me to the music I'm into now. I still listen to their albums (mainly HT) regularly (at least once a week), so for these reasons I'm definitely going to buy their new album. For nostalgia, you could say. (here's hoping it's as good/better than Hybrid Theory).

THCJG

15. Daniel

Grrr....sorry for double post, my PC froze, so I had to resend the information. :paperbag:

THCJG

16. sk8park

sk8park Member

always and all the time! be a huge fan of Lp :p
    this band had really did great job and being a well-known nu-metal band
    of course! LP RULES! :D

17. laurens

laurens Well-Known Member

I'm atm totally into LP.
    I hope their new album will come out soon:)
    But if i'm a huge fan? uhm, let's see. I listen everyday to linkin park and follow the last news so in that way im a fan. But I'm not member of the LPU(i'm going to be probably). So why am/am I not a huge fan?

18. The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

I think I've gotten over LP, but I don't mind listening to their stuff every now and then.

19. meteora_freak92

meteora_freak92 Member

I am a huge fan of Linkin Park! Most of my friends reckon they're too old and have got over them. But I only just started getting into them. I mean, I was only in grade 2 when Linkin Park first released HT and back then I didn't really appreciate music. Now its like I'm listening to everything I missed out on. The only songs I heard on radio were Numb, Breaking the Habit and Numb/Encore. But I only started liking them now. I love all their songs, even the ones I hear criticised about a lot.

20. miny_girl_LP

miny_girl_LP wow the dark side has cookies!I'm there!

I'm still a huge fan!
    I've sometimes caught myself get crazy over old songs and start listening to them non-stop... and to my amazement after so much time i still listen to every song each day:p I still can't get over them, they're like my support system:rolleyes: