are u still a huge fan of LP

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by jester, Apr 21, 2005.

1. ~Diamond Feorsteorra~

~Diamond Feorsteorra~ Well-Known Member

I still listen! JJ87, your avatar intrigues me, it makes me feel like the photographer really captured the content of the concert.

2. forgottenlp52

forgottenlp52 Well-Known Member

I listen to all of there stuff. I listen to Collision Course, but i would rather listen to there other albums instead. I dont think Collision Course was a bad album. I like Jay-z, but i didnt think him and LP would be good together. But it was pretty good for 6 songs.

3. Justmuse

Justmuse Well-Known Member

Well....I dont really like CC.I think that their first albums are better...Yeah... B)

4. DaEnemyz

DaEnemyz Well-Known Member

i just don't like because of one song. but i still listen to it because it's lp

5. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I listen to Collision Course once in a blue moon. But Hybrid Theory is the album I listen to the most, out of all the LP albums. I'm really into Lacuna Coil and Ill Nino right now, but I'll get back into LP when they drop a new album.

LP is what opened music up to me, so I will always like them no matter what they do. ;)

6. DaEnemyz

i like the other option of artists you have. lacuna coil rocks. i still listen to lp and not a lot of cc

7. forgottenlp52

Yea im not CC biggest fan, i mainly listen to there other stuff, but i do listen to that album sometimes.

8. LP_lova210

LP_lova210 Member

eh the CC isn't all that great, i still listen to like every other cd by linkin park, but i think CC was a total bust ^_^'

9. linkinpark_ben25

linkinpark_ben25 In Your Face!

i started listening to them less when i started listening to heavier rock, when their new album comes out i will listen to them more again

10. forgottenlp52

I used to never listen to Meteora when it came out. Bu tthen i started listenin to it and now i know every word to every song.

11. DaEnemyz

that's cool. when's linkin park coming put with their next album. i didn't like only one so ng from CC. bigpimpin'/papercut

12. saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

:lol:

basically the only one i liked

i dont listen to LP much anymore

they need to release exciting and real music

not just remixes/live ,.even LPU3 cd was disapointing :unsure:

13. DaEnemyz

i've never heard of any LPU cd's. i wish i could

14. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Lp plays on my mp3 every now and then, i still got love for Lp and still am a huge fan, but for some reason i can't stop listening to yellowcard :lol:

15. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

Yes I'm still a huge fan of LP.I don't like CC but I just ignor it.

16. spikeshinizle

spikeshinizle Well-Known Member

I know LP use a lot of rock/metal in their albums but you cant ignore the Hip-Hop side of them as well. The band members set out to create a fusion between hip-hop and alternative rock. The Hybrid Theory EP demonstrates this fusion greatly and from there on Hybrid Theory and Meteora started to lean WAY over to the rock side, which is o.k I guess. But for fans like me who dont want full on rock all of the time it was quite annoying. I think its great that the band can experiement and have fun with their hip-hop based albums. I underline fun becuase they dont always have to be serious do they? Life isnt always about pain and feeling alone etc. It seems to me that the hip-hop lovers of LP dont complain nearly as much as the rock lovers when the opposing style takes over for an album.

17. DaEnemyz

nice saying dude. i love it.

18. Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

I'll still street team. They're not top priority as far as listening to music goes, but if they put another album out I'll still buy it and check for anything they do thereafter.

19. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

well, i as a fan, i have no problems with anything they've done (though CC could've done better, i'm happy with it the way it ended up) - as far as being a fan goes, i'm into everything LP is into - from rock to electronic to rap ... all over the musical spectrum. plus, all these underground artists they've worked with have really had their talents come to light - and they're real good, particularly those on "reanimation" which forms the majority.

so if they take on a lot of side projects as they have, i'll respect that too.

in short, i trust LP to do well in anything they do ... particularly since it has been said over and over again that they will not release anything they're not proud of. and although i listen to a hell of a lot more than i used to (i.e. it used to just be LP, lol) i listen to LP a lot too. nothing they've done so far has lead to any disrespect from me.

20. lp_girl4ever

lp_girl4ever New Member

I adore LP,that's why i listen to their music every day of my life,and i listen to all their songs,it doesn't matter which.they're my favourite.i also think that CC is kinda interesting.