"Attached (2003 Demo)" Now Available To LPU Members

Discussion in 'News' started by Kevin, Aug 4, 2016.

GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

Man.. imagine you are sitting at the top of a mountain, watching sunset while listening to this song...

And then you start to float... this time, 'Cumulus' plays...

Xero-G

Xero-G Reborn LP Fan, and plan to stay that way.

Just listened to this demo. I have to say, it's not what I expected from a Meteora Era demo. It really was the total opposite of what we have come to expect from demos in this era, as well as the final songs on the album. It was both upbeat and atmospheric, with some very nice scratching in the background.

Is is just me, or does anyone else feel like they are transported to another world/realm when listening to some of these more ambient demos? I have had this sensation when listening to not only "Attached", but other demos such as "Halo", "Pepper", "Cumulus", and "Program", to name just some of them.

blackout., Iopia and Deliveranze like this.
    Deliveranze

Deliveranze Well-Known Member

I completely agree. I was initially disappointed that we still never heard an original non-album Meteora demo with vocals yet but this is one of the few instrumental demos that really is something special. A very atmospheric sound and incredibly chill. Not what I wanted, not what I hoped for but this is pretty damn good regardless.

GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

That's what I was trynna say... "Lockjaw" does that also..