Attention MTV2 Viewers

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Feb 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I dont have Mtv2 which sucks. Thank goodness I have friends with mtv2 that can tape it for me! ;)

Shinoda45

Shinoda45 Guest

I saw the video too, and I think its wicked cool. its differnt and not how i imagined it. the only disspaointment is that i remmeber the LPA putting up a picture on the news of Mikes face morphing into chesters, and that does not happen at alll which sucks i thought thatd eb really cool. but the whole part with mike and the monks i think is really cool. i think everyone will love it or sorta liek it, its not as good as papercut or in the end, but tis better than crawling and osc for sure. peace/

Pinkin Lark

Pinkin Lark Prince of Persia.

i expected more those animal things were wierd and had nothing to do with anything the whole mike part was the best thing of the video and the close up on chesters face

JCQ

JCQ Well-Known Member

i soo thought the same to man(03Meteora03). i really want to know where joe got the idea for the that background, spaceship thingy, and the animals.

Rybullet

Rybullet Well-Known Member

Yea I just got finished watching makin the vid again...... It is so awesome.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.