Audio of Virgin Radio Dubai Chester Interview

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Chester was just on Virgin Radio Dubai to give a brief phone interview. It was the usual A Thousand Suns talk, a little about the upcoming Abu Dhabi Show and other topics such as Megan Fox, other than that it was nothing overly new. Listen to the clip below.

[audio=artists=Chester Interview&titles=Virgin Radio Dubai]http://media.lpassociation.com/clips/090510-120409_VirginDubaiLPA.mp3[/audio]

Source: Virgin Radio Dubai

LohithMohan

LohithMohan It's like I'm paranoid...or am I?

yea...was listening to this ! nothing new ! Man, i really want to know the price of the tickets !!

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

As far as I'm aware, this show will be for F1 ticket holders only, so whatever price they are, this should be included with that I would imagine. Maybe someone who knows more about F1 Weekend Tickets can help you out, but yeah, I'm surprised they didn't talk about the show more to be honest.

LohithMohan

LohithMohan It's like I'm paranoid...or am I?

yea, thats what !! i was looking forward to this interview for more info about the show !! But, if its gonna be based on the F1 tickets, I would probably go bankrupt and end up begging on the streets !!

jcmar16

jcmar16 Banned

the media player thing on this site never works on my laptop :(

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

it'll be mega expensive.. but I can't really think of a better weekend - the F1.. and a LP concert!

Siby

Siby New Member

gulfnews.com says that the concerts are only for Formula 1 race-day ticket holders.

But you can check on your own on yasmarinacircuit.com. Lets see 3 days tickets 545 US dollars. you have to add the flight and the hotel. and if you take the package which includes:Airport meet and assist, Return airport transfers,3 nights accommodation, Daily breakfast,3 day Formula One ticket (not flight included) it might cost...well the cheapest would be 1348 US dollars. (depends on the hotel you take).
    so yes its expensive.

@ JJ i cant agree more. Sebastian Vettel won last year.I hope he repeat it this year.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
    Spiderguy252

Spiderguy252 Awaiting LP in India

What a phony interview. :D

cradle

cradle Foreword LPA VIP

Throw the rule book out of the window lol megan fox

iNuBBiN

iNuBBiN Well-Known Member

Thats a big thing that I like about LP. Even thought they are in one of the biggest bands in the entire world, they stay out of the magazines. They have said "we got into making music for the music" they dont wanna try to become the music people you see every week on a magazine cover. Lots of respect and how they arent bitches on there demand list.

TheRAT

TheRAT Well-Known Member

Exactly, one of my friends asked me the other day. "why do ya like Linkin Park so much?"

I told em it was because their music rocks and when ya see em in the media its not about a drug bust or about stabbing a wife or committing suicide, it's about the music.

Hybridora

Hybridora Well-Known Member

Seriously I don't mean to bring any kind of bullshit into the mix but the way Eminem said it way back when: "I'de suffocate for respect 'fore I'de breath to collect a fuckin check" Defines them.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Hey, um, do I remember you from the FMMB? :*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.