Auschwitz; 60 years later

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Maëlle, Jan 27, 2005.

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

Source

Cassie

Cassie The time to hesitate is through.

:(

*stabs genocide*

May their bodies rest in peace, forevermore.

adelleda

adelleda Well-Known Member

We were talking about this in class and watched a video about it. It's really truely sad :(

Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I saw something on it on Channel One (news program that schools run) this morning...very powerful stuff!

Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

What happened was absolutely horrible, and will never be forgiven or forgotten. May the deceased rest in peace, and I hope the survivors are living long lives if they're still around today. They are truely some of the strongest people on the earth, in my opinion.

lp_sk8ergurl

lp_sk8ergurl Well-Known Member

R.I.P

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Rest in peace all who died in the camps and I wish the best for the survivors. This is one of the most depressing memories in recent history- the attempt to kill everyone except a "master race"

Perla

Perla Give 'Em Hell Kid

I hate Nazi's. My family was also in a camp called Jasenovac in Croatia, they weren't Jews, but they were orthodox and Nazi's hated slavic ppl, especially orthodox Serbians... My friends grandmother was saved by Schindler (u know who he is if you've watched the movie Schindler's list). The gestapo wanted to find out where my mothers uncle (who was a very important man back then) was hiding, so they came one night to my gran's house and smashed some glass and put it in Ricinus oil (i think that's how it's called, anyhow it works like laksativ). My granny had to drink that if she didn't want to tell them. So all that glass went down here stomach, causing a lot of internal bleeding. Bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My story is just one of many awful stories... I do not wish sympathy, i just wanted u to see, what kind of shit walks this Earth! :angry: Glad it's over now. :mellow:

the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

what happened there was EXTREMELY sickening, i REALLY seriously hope no-one EVER has to experience that again. genocide is one of the stupidist things ever. especialy as the nazi's were executing people who hadn't done anything, they just needed somewhere to point the blame for their mistakes, it is truly depressing. R.I.P :(

lofton0788

lofton0788 Well-Known Member

That sucks what those stupid nazi's did...
    That one of the reasons I like system of a down because they are very much anti-genocide, though not with the jews but instead the armenian genocide