Backstreet Boys!

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Li, Jun 2, 2007.

Li

Li Well-Known Member

Yup, some new songs leaked out somewhere: "Happily Never After", "Helpless When She Smiles", and a short clip of "Any Other Way." I know some of you are thinking "wtfomgbsb = the sux0rs :roll:"

I'm personally enjoying their new songs. The first song is a typical midtempo ballad. The second song is supposedly a cover of Bastiaan Ragas (don't know who he is). The third sounds like a dance-rock type of song.

Yea, BSB may not be the most technical in terms of songwriting, but they write some really catchy tunes. I'm liking the first two songs more than "any other way."

Do any of you still listen to the Backstreet Boys? Haha I know most of you have liked them at one point in your life :lol:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2007
    Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

although it pains me to admit it i still do like them a little

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

I'm a BSB fan and not ashamed to admit it :lol:

I'm not keen on their new stuff. It's all too soppy from what i've heard - I don't do soppy. They were best when they did dance type tracks.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I'm a BSB fan and I'm not afraid to admit it.

I wanna hear these new songs. I was really pleased with Never Gone, especially the unreleased track from that era. Color My World FTW.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I used to be a huge fan when I was younger. I'm not so much anymore, but I probably will listen to these tracks just out of curiosity. They were good music to me at one point in time, so hell, maybe they will be now. :p