Best Video Editing Software? Free or otherwise

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Bennington_Hahn, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

Could any of you guys recommend a decent video editing software for windows?

Of course I've used the great AVID editing suite before, but until i upgrade my computer I don't think it'll be wise of me to download it as of yet - especially as my PC hasn't got much RAM.

So any recommendations on free editing software? I'd like to see what my options are before i download or buy anything. Much appreciated. :)

Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

It depends. What kind of edit do you want to do?

If you want to do simple crop, move, edit, filtering and layering, Sony Vegas Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro are good enough. If you want something to renderize, put particles in it and all kind of stuff, try Adobe After Effects. :x

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
    Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Thank God someone asked this... I tried a million programs, and either they didn't work or they could make videos with the quality of a gif...

Any suggestion for cool lyric videos?

Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

Haha well basically I don't want anything too complex. I know how renown Adobe After Effect's is, but for the moment I'll happily settle for somthing simple. Something at least better than Windows movie maker! :lol:

I have tried Sony Vegas before (tho I didn't buy it) and it had its issues, but it was a good program. I'd like something that can do colour correction as well as multiple audio/video tracks. Effects wise, all I'd be happy with is a few templates. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.