Birmingham 06th July

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Barkerrr, Jul 3, 2017.

Barkerrr

Barkerrr New Member

Hoping this is allowed here.. Its looking like I'm going to have 2x tickets spare for the Birmingham gig, was wondering if anyone would like the tickets, I'm not looking for any money for them, just don't want to see them go to waste.

- Dan

AmeliaTaylor

AmeliaTaylor New Member

So to the final gig (for me) of 2017 and there couldn’t be a better way to sign off than seeing The Prodigy in a small venue. Its twenty years since The Fat of The Land came into our lives, an album which shook the music scene much like the Sex Pistols had done twenty years prior. The techno boys had come of age and it would’ve been very easy for them to play the album in full, as is the fashion these days, but of course this is The Prodigy, who don’t do things as standard, they can’t be second-guessed. Pinoy Tv shows that The Civic is going through a never ending refurbishment and I believe the latest development was that the roof need replacing, so it seems apt that the Prodigy are here as the roof was certainly taken off tonight, starting with the intro music including the Liquidator which whilst is no longer played across the road at Molineux as the Wolves take to the pitch, it gets sung loudly including the taunting of rivals in West Bromwich.