Blame Linkin Park?

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Oct 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Numb Girl

Numb Girl Well-Known Member

I totally agree with that!

figure9

figure9 Well-Known Member

I blame the mother... if she was cool enough to listen to linkin park then her daughter wouldnt have felt so distant from her mother so she wouldnt have felt the need to cut herself :s :mike:

ScatteredIllusions

ScatteredIllusions Member

woah, in the classroom? Guys...what day was this I mean I can undertsand both points but lemme point out something...The Numb Video...That may cause some distress too *sigh* spudit people, LP has never brought me down, in fact I listen to them when I get upset, angry, depressed, etc. to calm down...They help me not put me down and thats the Last thing LP would want, they're not out there, they don't openly say anything. I mean you CAN interpret them wrong and you can misunderstand them but damn thats taking it TOOO far, you know what i mean? :chemist:

Numb Girl

I think it's not fair blaming LP! Just see it through their eyes. How would you feel if someone blames you for such a terrible thing!

Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

Music like this is a scapegoat. If anybody has seen Bowling for Columbine, it talks about how Marilyn Manson was blamed in the Columbine school shooting.
    I think that heavier music with angrier lyrics is more likely to save somebody than to force them over the edge.

@rMYoF1

@rMYoF1 Well-Known Member

I get so aggravated when people blame bands when stuff like this happens. It's nobodys fault but there own. Nobody made her do that, but herself.

Stupidity kills. :whistle:

Numb Girl

I recently read some articles in magazines about that and luckily they said that LP is not guilty for this.So the public is on LP's side! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.