Bonnaroo X

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by $pvcxGhxztCasey, Feb 15, 2011.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

[​IMG]

I'm not even going to try and explain why Eminem is at Bonnaroo. Jay-Z last year was incredible, but I know Eminem uses backing tracks like Ashlee Simpson on crack. Oh well, hopefully Lil' Wayne :D will be doing a late night set opposing Eminem, or something.

Other bands that I can't/will try my very best not to miss...Arcade Fire, Black Keys, My Morning Jacket, Lil' Wayne, the Strokes, Iron & Wine, Girl Talk, Primus, Explosions in the Sky, Beirut, Big Boi, Robyn, Deerhunter, Opeth, Atmosphere, Sleigh Bells, Best Coast, the Sword, Wavves, !!!, Twin Shadow, Jessica Lea Mayfield. And Gogol Bordello is curating a gypsy punk tent, and Dan Auerbach and Dr. John SuperJam?!

I'm buying my ticket on Saturday. I doubt any of you will even consider the possibility of going to this, but I always like to brag every year that all these great bands are playing in my backyard (20 minute drive to the fest grounds from my house). Naitch!

ThaHandyman

ThaHandyman Banned

Yeah I would give anything to go to this concert, some good rap, some good rock, some good country.

Jordan

Jordan Secret Robot

Would kill for EITS to come down here :/

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

motherfucking OPETH.

Moridin

Moridin Death Contagious Deity

Lucky fecker. Maybe they'll play some new material...