Brand New Pizza Place in L.A. Honors Chester With Mural

Discussion in 'Chester Bennington' started by StrictlyJohnD, Aug 2, 2017.

StrictlyJohnD

StrictlyJohnD Go Texans & Rockets!

King Mainos

King Mainos Member

Hey Guys, I made this video and music to remember Chester Bennington. More 2 come. Please subscribe if you want to see more and share this video. Leave a comment and free to share this forum on my youtube channel.

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Okay I know these have been rough times for a lot of us but I'm gonna be honest here, please stop posting this on every single thread you come across. Not only is it completely off topic for many of these threads as you disregard anything anyone has said in these threads, but you are also coming off as someone trying to promote their video just for views. You can make your own thread about your video, but please stop promoting it in other threads.

StrictlyJohnD likes this.
    StrictlyJohnD

I got excited for nothing. I thought someone actually saw the mural and went on here to post in my thread :cry:.

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Eh, while I'm here, why not talk about it. I think that mural is pretty damn awesome. That pizza place/mural is now on my bucket list for places to see. I just hope that one day I can visit LA soon!

StrictlyJohnD likes this.
    StrictlyJohnD

I'll be in L.A. in more than a week. One of my goals is take a picture in front of it. And possibly eat something at the pizzeria. I hope it becomes a permanent memorial to Chester.

Ree likes this.
    Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

You have posted your video on the LPA 10 times now. Please stop spamming and posting off topic posts as that is against the forum's rules. I'm going to delete your posts if you continue to spam and I don't want to have to warn/ban you over this. Please respect the forum's rules. Thanks.

StrictlyJohnD

'Preciate it, @Ree. I hope to post pictures of me standing in front of the mural soon.

jb412

jb412 Member

went to the pizza place mural this past weekend. Even more impressive in person than it was on social media.

StrictlyJohnD

I meant to go, but I ended up going to the other mural, which is behind the Seventh Letter on Fairfax, instead.