Bugs Regarding Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Evan™, Nov 20, 2007.

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

i dont know about anyone else here or if this is the right place to put this thread. But since its a tech problem i'm posting it here.

I bought CoH:OF a few weeks ago but i havent been able to get it to run AT ALL. I can install it and everything but everytime i run it, it crashes at the start screen.

My comp seems to be fully compatible with it, using 1GB RAM and a NVidia Geforce 7600 256MB graphics card. Both are said to be compatible with the game and after patching it still refuses to run. I updated my Framework.net, DirectX and drivers for my graphics card too but still it refuses to work...anyone know anything about this problem?

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Uninstall it and reinstall it. That usually helps after you update drivers and stuff. I had to do that with Madden.

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

i see thanks

EDIT: i tried doing that after updating and everything and reinstalling but it still seems to have the same problem except that now instead of simply locking down, my computer just shuts down on its own and then restarting...not sure if this is considered an improvement but its sort of a change....on other forums i read updating the drivers should have done the trick but still it doesnt...anyone else know something?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2007