Burn It Down Music Video

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by theycallmepraya, Jul 7, 2012.

theycallmepraya

theycallmepraya $w∆gg3r.

Hey what's up guys? So I had a slight mishap with the whole genero thing and missed the deadline because I got the british time zone confused with american. So i didn't get to submit it. I did put it up on youtube. I directed, co-edited and flushed out the story for this. Had some great help though. Anyways, we put a lot of work in to it and I'd hate to not have it seen. Specially by the people that I really wanted to enjoy this. You guys. So if you got some time. Put this bad boy on in 1080 and enjoy. I'm interested to hear what you guys think.

Burn It Down Music Video

Nish

Nish Well-Known Member

Love the narrative style of video, well edited and looks great. I'm really curious as to what the guy did though :p

theycallmepraya

theycallmepraya $w∆gg3r.

haha the note actually read "Dear Kaili, I'm sorry but I have to leave you to join the Circus. I've always wanted to be a clown and I feel that you hold me back. Maybe one day you will find true love. Love, Sebastian. PS it's you, not me."

caha92

caha92 New Member

awesome! some really impressive shots there, such a shame you couldn't enter it :( what camera do you use if you don't mind me asking? well done again :D

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Lol @ the note.. Wow it was a really well made music video, congratulations, and even though the entry was denied, you can be satisfied you ended up with a quality final product.

Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

7 seconds in and it's already better than the original

Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

Man, very well produced. Serious. Great work! And the note is funny. hahaha. :awesome: