Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by RazorEye, May 2, 2014.

RazorEye

RazorEye The light on the horizon...

Yes, that is the title of the new Call of Duty. Advanced Warfare. It's a shit title IMO. :lol:

After having nearly half of Infinity Ward's staff leave after Modern Warfare 2 to work with Jason West and Vince Zampella on the awesomely-aweosme Titanfall, Activision needed a fresh, new set of prestige game developers to helm the Call of Duty series with the always bustling Treyarch (Black Ops) and the worn-out Infinity Ward (Ghosts). Meet Sledgehammer Games. The new boys led by Glen Schofield and Michael Condrey formerly of Visceral Games (James Bond, Dead Space), had previously worked with the refurbished Infinity Ward with Modern Warfare 3 in 2011.

Their debut game? Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is currently set to release on November 4, 2014 on Windows, Xbox One and Xbox 360 along with the PS3 and PS4. A Wii U port has not been announced. Advanced Warfare will feature a new storyline, the second Call of Duty game in a row to do so, after Ghosts began Infinity Ward's new story arch in 2013. It will also star the one and only Kevin Spacey as the story's main antagonist and will be the series' first full on science fiction game, after Treyarch's experiments with Black Ops 2 in 2012.

Check out the trailer below:

[video=youtube;sFu5qXMuaJU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU[/video]

Last edited: May 2, 2014
    MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

Looks like Titanfall without the mechs :kappa:

Gibs

Gibs The Prog Nerd Über Member

Hey, look! House of Cards Season 3!

RazorEye

Is it me or does Advanced Warfare look a lawsuit-level like Halo? With the helmets, moon jumping, airships and all?

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Sounds like another ape of Ghost Recon.

snailharvest

snailharvest nice

exactly what i was thinking

CoD needs to just finally go away and die

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

So I actually watched the trailor and the whole looks like one big rip off of other games. It's like they said "Let's take the best parts of everybody else's ideas and put em together in one big cluster fuck. Don't get me wrong, I'll buy and play once the Ghost multiplayer becomes a ghost town (no pun intended, well maybe a little) but how unoriginal could these guys get.

RazorEye

Seems like Kevin Spacey and moon jumping are the only things going for this game, but hey, Sledgehammer could pull some sort of surprise on us!

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Call of Duty: We've Ran Out Of Good Subtitles

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Call of Duty: Advanced Apeing