Can You Figure It Out?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Alacrity, Mar 21, 2004.

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

Lorn...

How do you get past the green wall on Level 12? I know how the idea works... I just can't do it :lol:

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

Green wall? Could you show me a screen shot of it. I memorized all the stuff by looks. lol

Dedicated

This *Points to download thing*

LornVourkolakas

Highlight below if you want to see.

You start from left to right. Just turn the left column all green and than one by one click one tile to the right by clicking in the third column to turn the second column tiles green. Oh, and it doesn't have to be perfect in order to work. So when you have most of em green just go on and do the other stuff you gotta do. Just try getting them as perfect as you can.

Booger. :D

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

That Mystery game isnt half as hard as the crimson room. At least it didnt take me 10+ mins to complete only one room.

LornVourkolakas

I guess it's just easier for some people.

While others, like me, take a while to get it.

But still, it gets me brain going. So it's all good. :D

Dedicated

Dammit! I've got so far and now I have to go >_<

Oh yeah, Lorn, what you said didn't work for some reason :wtf: >_<

Thanks anyways :D

Derek

Maybe I'm just smart. :whistle:

:'I Wish' emoticon:

LornVourkolakas

:\ I tried? Sorry. Maybe I'll play it all over again to see what I did wrong... Or maybe not....

I wonder what a "I Wish" emoticon would look like.

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

Hmmm Lorn, what do you do in the third room thingy on that game? (yes call me pethetic i am only on the 3rd room :blush: ) the bit where you have to put the tiles in that thing underneath the stairs and the room next to it has this weird mouse thing and you can move the tiles round

LornVourkolakas

Highlight below.

In the room with the head(Rat, whatever you want to call it), you move all the tiles so that connect to eachother from one hole to the next. You than place your floppy disk blue box thingy where one of the holes are. When the rat, head, whatever the #### it is, is under the floppy disk blue thingy, click on it and it will capture the rat.

Now for the tiles under the stairs. You move the first tile twice, the second ones, and the third, twice. Than you place the rat,head, whatever on the right side.

Derek

SPOILER (highlight):

You have arrange the floor tiles in the mouse room so that he goes to the hole thats next to the door, after that when you go to the main room you'll see the freaky thing come out of the hole and look around, use your floppy disk box and drag it to the mouse hole. When he gets inside of the box, click on it to close it and you'll have him trapped.

Now on the right side of the stairs there is a lever to lift it up, (On mine it was around one of the round things) once you do that...arrange the wall tiles underneath so that its a straight line from hole to hole...(there's premade notches between the slots, you just gotta line em up) then after that...let the little bugger go inside of there and he'll unlock the door. After that push in the slabs (dont worry..it wont hurt the little b*stard) then pull the chair at the left side of the room out so you can reach the lever which is now on the left side of the stairs. Lower the staircase then simply exit out the door to the north and you are done!

*EDIT* Darn you lorn! you beat me!

LornVourkolakas

SPOILER (highlight):

You have arrange the floor tiles in the mouse room so that he goes to the hole thats next to the door, after that when you go to the main room you'll see the freaky thing come out of the hole and look around, use your floppy disk box and drag it to the mouse hole. When he gets inside of the box, click on it to close it and you'll have him trapped.

Now on the right side of the stairs there is a lever to lift it up, (On mine it was around one of the round things) once you do that...arrange the wall tiles underneath so that its a straight line from hole to hole...(there's premade notches between the slots, you just gotta line em up) then after that...let the little bugger go inside of there and he'll unlock the door. After that push in the slabs (dont worry..it wont hurt the little b*stard) then pull the chair at the left side of the room out so you can reach the lever which is now on the left side of the stairs. Lower the staircase then simply exit out the door to the north and you are done!

*EDIT* Darn you lorn! you beat me! [/b][/quote]
    Mwuahahah ! Mwuahahah ! But your explanation was better, so it's all good. :D

Debus

Ah i see thanks ^_^

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

Im only at the beginning and Im stuck :mellow:

Debus

And i am stuck yet again :mellow: . Anyone willing to help me out again? I am stuck in the room just after the one where the key falls down the grating. I got a wheel and used that to power this kind of lift thing and there are wheels painted on a few walls. I go down this ladder into this room with a locked door and a wheel painted above it. I am completely stuck on what to do next....

LornVourkolakas

Highlight the below, Ginja.

Check the drawer that's up the elevator thingy. (You go up and to the right, there should be a green wheel in the drawer) You than put the green wheel in a thingy to open a door or something.

Debus

Yup done that. Now I got a piece of paper and a pen. Tried to do something with them but nothing works :wth:

Edit : figured out what to do with the pen and paper. Waiting for red wheel thing now

LornVourkolakas

Read below to find our what to do with pen and paper.

Remember the room you got the first wheel? Remember the letter that was there? Get the paper and put it on the letter. Than use the pen. After that, put your newly made letter and put it in the outbox. (The mailbox looking thingy) Wait for a while and than check it. A wheel should be there.

Edit: Oh.. Than ignore this... yes... :shifty:

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

Stuck on lvl 11. I have lot of various items but I have no idea what to do... :wth: