CANCELLED: Feb 15th, Houston TX & Feb 17th Dallas TX Shows

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    hybridsoldier1989

hybridsoldier1989 strange things are afoot at the circle k

Well, the fact that they don't seem to have given up on the Dallas show or the Las Vegas show yet is promising. If it was terribly serious, I feel like they'd just halt the tour right now for an indefinite amount of time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Vegas show doesn't get cancelled because I'm driving 9 hours there haha (hopefully they'll post an update as to whether it's cancelled or not before I leave, but I'll still have to cancel the hotel plans gah!).

SamohtCela

SamohtCela The Only Thing That's Worse Than One is None

I hope Chester will be okay! Sorry that you guys got to miss the shows.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Houston, we have a problem.

Death Slayer

Death Slayer Julian

Oh my god, this is worse that I thought, Chester must be having some heck of hard times.
    The band won't be any less disappointed than we do, I'm sure they'll make it up for the fans. Sorry for those who bought the tickets.

Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

I really hope they don't cancel the rest of the tour. I mean, if Chester is that ill then they should, I'm just hoping he makes a recovery pretty soon here. It's been three years since I've seen them, and I'm really looking forward to it. We'll see what happens.

iNuBBiN

iNuBBiN Well-Known Member

I know!!!! Im leaving for Dallas on wensday so I can stay the night there, but im kinda scared that on my way their they are gonna post that its canceled and I wont know until I get there!!!!!!!! If chester is at home in California and still sick, I highly doubt they will make it there in Dallas on thursday

lpfmfan

lpfmfan On My Own

That was the show I was going to :( one of at least...next one is Dallas and it's not looking promising. I'm hoping for a reschedule for Houston.

Someone called the Toyota Center and they said that they're not issuing refunds yet because they're waiting for the band to confirm if they're canceling or postponing.

*crosses fingers that they're rescheduling*

thor

thor Well-Known Member

going to linkin parks concert was my dads present for me graduating this year and i just HOPE that LA do not get cancel. i even said it that going to the concert was going to be better than my graduation, lets hope it comes true. PLEASE CHESTER GET BETTER if your reading this.

numbrocker

numbrocker Member

Asked Pooch on Facebook what he thought and this was his reply.
    "I have not seen him, but I know that he is getting better slowly. It was apparently a VERY bad flu. I think that we will be resuming the tour soon, but unfortunately I think that will not be until Las Vegas. I know that Houston is cancelled and pretty sure that they are going to cancel Dallas as well."

Might as well add Dallas to that list you've got, bringing the total to 5 and hopefully leaving it there. I really hope they reschedule because I wanted my sis and I to see them. :(

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

While Pooch is a good source, it's best to wait until an official announcement has been made by LP about the Dallas show. We can't assume because a "pretty sure" is not definite.

Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Really. Thats bad news.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

So apparently this show has been rescheduled. Check the news post for details. If it's true, that's good news for attendees!

lpfmfan

lpfmfan On My Own

I'm listening to the radio now (thanks to iheartradio) and they're playing LP to celebrate? haha :D

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

That must mean Chester is feeling better as well :). That's even better news!

hybridsoldier1989

Well, it's past the 72 hour mark for check-in to my hotel in Vegas on Friday. That means I'm stuck into paying 1 of the 2 nights I ahve scheduled. Please don't cancel the show! Gah!

mizike

mizike Active Member

THIS IS B.S.

This is some unfair B.S. for sure. How can you miss these shows, then only reschedule some. So the rest of us just never get to see A THOUSAND SUNS TOUR. It is not cool to treat your fanbase like that, if your going to make up some then you should make up EVERY ONE YOU MISSED. SHows in one location are not more important then another. VERY DISSAPOINTED IN THE WAY LP IS GOING TO HANDLE THIS CRAP>

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33417&p=1035232&viewfull=1#post1035232

hybridsoldier1989

lol. anyways, glad to hear las vegas is going ahead as scheduled. whew! i dodged a bullet, if they cancelled, i would've had to still go to vegas (hotel reservations) and wouldn't have been able to afford to trvael back down soon for a rescheduled date. and i would've not been able to find good tickets for the san jose date. i feel lucky, but i've already had LP cancel a show i was going to back in '04 so i feel desrving haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.