Cheapest Place to Buy Living Things

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by I Like Cheese, May 13, 2012.

I Like Cheese

I Like Cheese Well-Known Member

Hey guys. So the cheapo that I am, I want to find the place that is selling Living Things the cheapest. (In the US). So far I've found it at Barnes and Noble for $15.01. Have any of you guys found it cheaper? If so, where? Thanks. :D

Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

Pre order it via LPA.

But probably Target, usually they'll have CDs for $9 the week they come out before upping the price a little. I'd say there.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

You could always help us out by ordering it from http://lpassociation.com/livingthings. This way, we will get the chance to give away free show tickets and even get the band to post on the LPA for the day if a lot of people order through us. However if you reeeally want to find the cheapest, I'm not sure what to recommend. Maybe try Amazon?

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Amazon, Best Buy, Target, FYE, and Barnes and Nobles all sell it around at the same price. Sometimes stores like Walmart or Target will offer a reduced initial release price. But would you rather save 5 bucks or offer yourself the chance to have a Q&A with the band, crazy exclusives with the band, possibly earn free concert tickets and who knows what else?

I'd just hit this link down there. Help out the LPA :toolbox:

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

You can preorder the CD or digital copy from the link Joe provided. This will give you access to LIVING THINGS REMIXED too. :)

Arun1910

Arun1910 Well-Known Member

Mm he did say he wanted the cheapest place. I knew people would say buy it from the LPA haha.

Geki

Geki >.

Surprisingly, hot topic sometimes will do like an 8 or 9 dollar sale for the week of the album release. I'd say check there, and check Target and Wal-Mart the week the album comes out.

ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

Yeah, when a new album gets released, usually Hot Topic has it for $10 for a little bit.

I Like Cheese

I Like Cheese Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies guys! :) I would probably order through the LPA but the problem is I'm (quite literally) broke right now. I have $8.50 saved up for the album right now. However, if through some magical way I get the money, I would love to order through the LPA.

Kaique Smart

Kaique Smart There's nothing to fear but fear itself

I don't know. I'll get it by €15 anyway.