Chester Not Looking So Good

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Justin V., Feb 23, 2004.

Justin V.

Justin V. Professional Lurker

Is Chester still a little sick? I ask this because (to those who have been to the Projekt Revolution site) he looked pretty out of it. I just found it a little funny. "John Davizzle. Big Bad Brizzle." :shifty:

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

Didn't look sick to me. If anything, he just gained a bit weight. Looks so to me. :p

Justin V.

Didn't look sick to me. If anything, he just gained a bit weight. Looks so to me. :p [/b][/quote]
    Haha yeah I noticed that too. Arms looked a little "fatter". He's turning into Joe. Man look how bored we are.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

I know it very obvious if you look at him, but does this count as his personal life?

Justin V.

Yeah I was wondering that too.... I couldn't think of anything to post about. I guess Chester's up on the slang. Chazzy Chizzle I should say.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

He does look a little weird lately, but I believe it's just because we were so used to him being really skinny and now here he is actually half chubby.

I think Chester is the type of person who looks strange when he's chubby but he probably had to gain that weight because of health reasons. He put on weight pretty damn quick, so its possible his doctor told him to gain a little because he was on the skinny side.

I don't think LP would be secretive if Chaz was sick, so I believe its just because he's chubby that he looks odd to us.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Maybe it was from medicine? He might be on steroidic pills which could cause weight gain.

Justin V.

Whatever it is it just looks funny. Everyone in the band's getting fat. I'd like to see him jump off stuff when he gains 50 pounds. Ha. Straight up face plant.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Guys there's no need to worry. I just remembered Chester got over a case of bronchitis. And I know that's pretty hard on a person and can wear you out. Also remember our Chester has colds for like 5 weeks (Meteora DVD anyone?) So he's probably still reeling from the effects of the bronchitis.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

Our Chester?

LMFAO Derek :lol:

Oh and Chester looks better in a way...

[EDIT] He seems that he changes his hair style for every video they make

Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

Yea.. Chaz does look kinda chubby, but hey, im a little chubby so im not complaning! B)

HARLEYsheXda

HARLEYsheXda Well-Known Member

WOAHHH.... that's him? Looks like one of those band members of Weezer... (with that specs!) :p

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Hey! Whats wrong with those glasses! (Points to page 103 of Post Your Picture)

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Haha yeah I noticed that too. Arms looked a little "fatter". He's turning into Joe. Man look how bored we are. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, I don't really mind the things on getting chubbier much. It's human nature, he's a growing man. But I think I know half the reason why, mostly just a theory though. These past few months Linkin Park has obviously been on brake, I hadn't heard much about them until the Meteora Tour came around. So they've all probably been off with their familys. Esspecially since Chester has a wife, I bet she loves to cook, and since he has so much to do, with the tour and all. He doesn't have as much time as he used to with eating and all, and he only gets meals probably very rarely. but he eats just enough to keep him going.

It was his vacation, his time to be lazy and relax, if he gains a few pounds that's cool at least he's fine and all. I dunno, I eat alot and if I gain a few pounds, I don't care. The more food the marrier. :D

Alex

Alex Ambient

I think Chesters put on weight to prepare him for the busy year ahead

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

I think he looks better now. He was skin and bones before, it doesn't hurt him at all to gain a little. Plus, like Alex said, LP have two big-ass tours in a row this year...The Meteora tour and now PR.

EvolutionaryFuse

EvolutionaryFuse Ambient

i think its just cos he's been ill tired from tour, and he has longer hair which makes him look older other than that he's fine lol :chaz:

Trish

Trish Y2K LPA VIP

I actually think Chester is looking quite healthy!

Justin V.

Like hibernation lol. Storing up fat for energy as he sleeps on the tour bus.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Food=Good