Chester Smashing Guitar

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Neil, Dec 18, 2003.

Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

now thatd be funny lol, even though its probaly not.It probaly just surprised him. [/b][/quote]
    Why would he be surprised? They smash a guitar at more than half of their shows. I think.

Leeuwnie

Leeuwnie Well-Known Member

I just have to check that part out... But I'm too lazy to get to my room and get it.. I'll see it tonight ^_^ ...

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

How'd you know? Probably...Brad has his, Phoenix has his....I think Mike probably thought he was going to smash it at the end of the concert rather than the second last song, Place for my head.

*figure.09*

*figure.09* Banned

i luv that performance, especially when he says F***, and puts up his middle finger, lol :chaz:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Why would he be surprised? They smash a guitar at more than half of their shows. I think. [/b][/quote]
    No. They do it at the end of all their tours, onthe very last stop. They just did it in Texas for the DVD to make it more raw. :lol:.

Leeuwnie

Leeuwnie Well-Known Member

I saw it :D ... But maybe he just looked at the crowd and had a face like... 'He's just nuts..'.. And he did that gesture to let people know that he was talking about chester....

Did that make sense.. :rolleyes: ?

dementdmonkey

dementdmonkey Active Member

yeah i noticed mike's little gesture when i like first got it. i think it was planned cause brad throws down the guitar then chester goes right to it while brad just stands there. maybe mike is gesturing towards the crowd like "Can you believe this guy?" more than to what is he doing since we can't see where he's lookin.

and then mike does it again at the end when they're in their little golf cart cause mr. hahn doesnt know how to drive :p