CKY - INFILTRATE.DESTROY.REBUILD

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Rybullet, Jul 3, 2003.

Rybullet

Rybullet Well-Known Member

I am going to rate one of my favorite albums of all time, CKY, INFILTRATE.DESTROY.REBUILD.

Escape From Hellview 10/10

This song is the new metal anthem, if it were to be released :p . The song has an awesome beat/guitar part. The lead singer stretches his vocals on the song which adds to the pure amazement when you listen to it. The lyrics on the song create a fantastic horror-like stories of friends hanging from trees and of being the last of the group to escape from a horrific place......

Flesh Into Gear 8/10

This song yet again has a catchy beat, but is not anything special for CKY. Solid lyrics and guitar work make this a good song, but not the best.

Sink Into The Underground 9/10

Has some of the best piece of lyrics on the whole album, and is a favorite among many CKY fans.

Attached At The Hip 8/10

This is the song that they released, although it didnt get much, if any, airplay. The lyrics in this song are a little more happy than the others for a while, but still has the demented lyrics built in...

I will be slowly adding more to this, but please tell me what you think of the album and band.

Logan

Logan Well-Known Member

f*ck yeah this cd rocks!! it's better then volume one :D :D