Concert questions

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by LPU, Aug 25, 2012.

LPU

LPU New Member

Hey so I was wondering if someone who has gone to their Honda Civic Tour already to tell me when it ended. How long was the opening act? How long did they go on? When did everyone leave and ended.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Show started at 6:30. Parking lot opened at 4:30. Doors opened at 5:30. LPU members with the LPU 11 laminent got in 10 mins early. MuteMath played til about 7. Incubus played about 7:10ish-8:45ish. LP went on at like 9/9:15ish and played til like 11.

angileena

angileena New Member

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
    Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

:blink:

kevinp2012

kevinp2012 Member

General Admission usually means standing(best place to be at a concert), but sometimes it can mean just a section where there isn't specific seating numbers.
    Well...depending on the band, they can get pretty crazy, especially in the GA section. You might not be able to hear right after but it goes away. They are really addicting and fun. Know most of the songs and their lyrics pretty well.