Confessions

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Jesse, Sep 9, 2009.

SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

I'm not ok with it........

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

I'm strangely insecure at times, which is weird because I'm usually really confident in myself.

My longest relationship was only 2 months long, and I didn't see the girl for 2 weeks of that time. Yet I couldn't list the amount of girls that I've been out with, but it's a lot. I get through girlfriends at a ridiculous rate. I get bored of people easily.

My favourite way to get out of a relationship I'm bored of is to act like a dick to the girl until she dumps me. Works a charm.

I've only ever slept with two people and neither of them have been a girlfriend of mine, which may explain why I get bored quickly.

I find it hard to go on a night out and not drink. I'm pretty sure I'm an alcoholic.

I could probably list more but I can't think of any atm.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

The only thing I want to do in life is be in a successful band and it's become an obsession of mine. I think I've been obsessed by it ever since I hung out with Innerpartysystem at two gigs, one earlier this year and one this time last year. We were literally hanging out like old friends drinking beers and cracking jokes. I want to do that more often, hang out with bands and hear their philosophies on music and maybe work with them. I dream of playing gigs every night, even before I hung out with IPS. I think accomplishing this will be the only way I'm ever 100% happy...or even over the 50% happy line for that matter.

Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

This, except for the part about Innerpartysystem. :lol:

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

I really have no ambition at all.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I prefer Coke Zero to the other kinds.

_cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

I usu ignore Hip Hop Dancing but right now I'm officialy a fan of it! :lol: Actually, I'm struck by it. I think I will not get bored watching ABDC Season 1 hundred times :lol: This is madness.

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

I may be bi..

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Some people that frequent a certain site that posts setlists are fucking ignorant assholes.

Ophelia

Ophelia LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Hmm, this wouldn't have anything to do with the homosexuality thread on said site would it? If so, I wholeheartedly agree. It makes the fact that as a moderator I have to read all the posts in that thread so much better, when I feel sickened by vile comments that are left there.

Edit: Nope, guess not, cause I just saw what you are talking about, and yeah, I agree there too. LAME.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
    Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

if I was an asshole I truly apologize

SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

Life has gotten so much stranger and sad
    She is alot more important to me then she knows about
    maybe someday soon she could see it

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I confess that I would like life to be more like 10 Things I Hate About You.

Luke

How the hell did I miss this?! This is in my top 5 legendary TV moments. :lol:

QFT.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

When I was about 11 I used to play The Sims a lot, and I'd make my sims kiss each other and think to myself "Wow, this is the best thing ever".

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

i know the feeling

_cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

I confess

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-wfllKiTthw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-wfllKiTthw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    Jason Newsted's Bass Solo with Kirk Hammett is my phone's ringtone for almost 3 years now. When I'm sad, lonely, depress, feelin emo(lol), heartborken(lol), bored, or just blah...I just play the song like >10x. I'm not joking. I never grow tired of listening to it. Somehow, it helps me psychologically. It's like a serotonin, dopamine and epinephrine to me. All in one.

Luke

Jason Newsted ftw.

barnes80

barnes80 Well-Known Member

When I was too young to buy alcohol and lost contact with people who could, me and a few friends would walk around our neighborhood, sneak in to open garages that had fridges, and steal alcohol if they had any. This occurred for about less then a year during which time I personally stole probably 300 something beers along with several things of vodka, wine, mikes hards, etc.This happened every single weekend, sometimes weeknights... we turned it into competitions... we only even came close to getting caught once.

And the worst part is not that I did this, but I enjoyed getting the alcohol more then I enjoyed drinking it and getting hammered. And I miss it...