Creed broke up?

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Todd, Apr 16, 2003.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

I heard on the radio last night that Creed broke up, anyone else heard anything about this?

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

I havent heard anything about that but I really dont like Creed so it would be cool if they did :p .

Happy Gilmore

Happy Gilmore Y2K

I donnow anything but i don't like Creed either...

OggeM

OggeM Ambient

i don't like them, so i don't really care

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

Since it's not Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit or KoRn... :mellow:

mykindadelta

mykindadelta Member

:mike: I Hate Creed!! so i think it would be pretty awesome if they did, but i know they have alot of fans so haha sucks to be them!! :chaz:

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

i hate creed but i thought i would chase this up for ya`ll

i copy'd and pasted this ;)

There have been a LOT of rumors lately that Creed is splitting up, one radio station today had the nerve to imply Creed didn't show for the AMA's because they are no longer together. THIS IS NOT TRUE. The guys are spending time relaxing and being with their families and they are fine! While their lack of appearence last night shocked and worried some (me included!), they are ok.

does that answer your Q :)

Tim2

Tim2 Ambient

That's cool they didn't split up. I like their music, not a big fan but a fan.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

It also would seem that was true as news about Creed appears to be slow nowadays but Creed has been makin records for a while so i doubt they'd pull out of the game just like that.

But I mean people claim BSB and Nstink are still together, but anyone notice how nobody seems to care about them anymore and how they have not released any news about future records for months? I mean im not going to totally slag on BSB because Will used to be a fan and thats the only reason I wont but, I don't think pop will be big at all next year.

I mean we went from 2002 a year DOMINATED by those type of bands to 2003, where they seem virtually non-existant. Nick Carter's solo project seemingly failed and yes Justin's doing good but thats only because his CD isn't the same as nsync, yet more R&B. Nick Carter as much of a metal head as he is, his solo #### still was way too pop and thats why it failed. Former fans of this type of music are now grown up and moving past thier former childlike obsessions.

Britney Spears whether taking a break or not, seems to be non existant and Christina's only doing well because once again..she's changed she's not pop. I think after so many years of pop people got frickin sick of it and moved on to other genres.

You guys watch, this year was like mostly rap.

Next year will be the return of the rock.

Cal

yep this year is a rap year, with 50 cent getting the fastest selling rap album ever :whistle:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I love Creed. That would piss me off if they broke up.

Cal

theyve had a couple of good songs
    i wish i could remeber the name of their last song it was good i wanna re-dl it

sup103

sup103 Ambient

I think this is the year that rock has returned, you have 90% of the kick ass bands (LP,Staind,Metalica,P.O.D. etc.) coming out with new CD's, and brand new awesome bands like Evanescence and The Exies coming out. Plus for the past three weeks rock has beaten rap in the Billboard charts.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

And because shes hot as hell. :whistle:

OggeM

OggeM Ambient

And because shes hot as hell. :whistle: [/b][/quote]
    that's why :whistle:

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

(this is my opinion)
    *BAH!* 50-Cent, the new hit rapper. RIIIGHHHTTT... Just like Obie Trice eh, heard anyting from him lately? NO! 50-Cent is a one hit wonder who will be a has been in about 2 months. (Look at his lyrics, Yo shorty, it's your birthday, we gonna party like it's your birthday - Real original, all it is, is catch phrase commercialized crap)

-DOWN WITH COMMERCIALIZED CRAP MUSIC (not just 50-cent)
    Justin TImberlake and all those idiots who try to suck as much $ outta you as they can. Its crap all crap commercialized crap!

Tim2

Tim2 Ambient

I don't like 50's music but sometimes I'll download one song by him or something on Kazza and listen to it. Alot of rappers lyrics are garbage and the only reason people like them is because of their image or their backround music (not even sure what it is) lp_H-T_xero hit it on the head when he was talking about his lyrics...I mean come on ryhming birthday with birthday :rolleyes:

American Nothing

American Nothing Well-Known Member

I happen to like Creed.

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

creed sucks...i remember like last year there were winnin all these awards like crazy..i was like ooooookkk can somebody please let mee kno what exactly is soo good about creed...cuz i still cant find it..

and ohh yea..why are people talkin about 50 cent...and christina..i thought this was a creed topic or whatever...oh well :wth:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Why are people resurrecting old topics?

Just wondering.