Details On The 33 Minute Dvd With Meteora

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Feb 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Included in the limited edition Meteora CD and DVD bundle is a DVD that is 33 minutes long which documents the creative process during the months of December 2001 through the final days of recording the album. According to the linkinpark.com newsletter, the film offers a "unique glimpse into the writing process during Linkin Park's 2002 tour, and it also documents LP recording in the studio." Also, more on the CD/DVD package; it turns out the 40 PAGE booklet will include artwork, photographs, lyrics and more! This package is definitely worth getting on the release date!

Note: Recently we've found out that some Linkin Park websites are taking our news and LPTV episodes and are taking FULL credit for them. Using our news is fine AS LONG as you give us full credit for the news posts and provide a link to our website for the LPTV episodes we have up(rather then direct link to the episodes or upload them to your server and take credit for them). Any site caught doing against our requests will first be contacted then will face severe action if they do not comply as we will not take this offense lightly. Thank you -The LPA Staff

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

i think it's a great package. if it comes out the release day, i'll buy it.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Man your fast! lol.

Yes im definetely getting the limited package.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

that's right derek! stick it to those bastards!

i can't wait to get this combo, besides the cd, i'm really looking forward to the 40pg booklet.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Hey just a quick question. Does anybody know if the special edition CD/DVD will be available in stores or do you have to pre-order it on the net?

Bryan

Bryan Guest

It will be in stores. But only for a limited time.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Sweet, thanks man. I know that I am gonna be at a record store as soon as possible, on March 25.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.