Disturbed Raise "Ten Thousand Fists"

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by sicx, Jun 14, 2005.

sicx

sicx Well-Known Member

"Disturbed is putting the finishing touches on their new album with mixer Ben Grosse, but shared a few songs with journalists Thursday night. The group has titled their new album "Ten Thousand Fists," and the title track is a pulse-throbbing effort that's sure to be a concert favorite. The song has also been tapped for inclusion on the next NFL Madden video game.

The likely lead single is "Stricken," a hard-rocking song that explores the themes of being away from loved ones. The band may also tease the album by tossing out their "old school" track "Guarded" to metal radio.

Other songs expected to make the final cut include "Deify," a cut featuring a George Bush sample, and such edgy tracks as "Decadence," "I'm Alive," and "Just Stop" the latter of which will likely be a mosh pit favorite.

"Ten Thousand Fists" will include 14 tracks in all, and is tentatively slated to hit stores September 20th 2005."

*Edi* - News just in. From Donegan himself "WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PUTTING 14 SONGS ON THE ALBUM. THERE ARE ABOUT 6 SOLOS THAT ARE ON THE ALBUM. THERE ARE 5 B-SIDES THAT HAVE 3 SOLOS, AND THE FIRST SINGLE WILL PROBABLY BE OUT MID JULY."

Can't fucking wait.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Oh man, i can't wait. I fucking love Disturbed and this album is going to be amazing, without a doubt.

Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Agree.

Rather Red

Rather Red Well-Known Member

I hope this album has variety. I hope they combine the jumpiness of their first album with the melodic effort of the second.

sicx

sicx Well-Known Member

That's what they said this album sounded like. But by the means of the album title and most of the track titles, I have a more heavier feel to it. I think about 60 percent of the album is gunna be like The Sickness and the remaining like Believe. Or something otherwise. But this is going to be a fine cd.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Nice. I like disturbed a lot. Looking forward to hearing the solos too, Dan Donegan is a good guitarist.