do you think

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by JJ, Jun 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

do you think it was hard to perform infront of the cameras knowing that their performance on these two seperate shows will captured on a dvd? i kno they're used to intense pressure by now but do you think this was a different kind of pressure? let me hear what you guys think, thanks in advance

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

With the amount of bootlegs floating around, they pretty much preform in front of cameras the whole time :lol:

Seriously though... not really. I mean they play for Kroq and Rock Am Ring and all that, it's not really anything different. And it's not like they HAD to do it in Texas, they could have done Linkin Park live in (anywhere) depending on what the best preformance was. So no, I don't think that they were under any pressure, other than the usual concert pressures...

JJ

i can see where you are coming from! in my opinion it should of been live in manchester lol

emmmers

emmmers Super Member LPA Super Member

They should be used to this, almost bored, by now. These guys are pros. Trust me, they were probably worrying more about the thousands of people in front of them shoving each other around then the few cameras they had here and there. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but the DVD was taken from two different shows, so they had a backup show if they somehow screwed up.

JJ

i said in my orginal post that it was over a period of two shows. i know LP are used to the cameras but i think that this would of be a little more 'difficult' because they knew that they were going to release this and be all offical and stuff

but hey sounds like iam the only one :lol:

LpAcolyte311

LpAcolyte311 Banned

All my friends whent to a concert on that tour and mostly im just pissed i couldnt go :angry:

JJ

whats that got to do with the price of cheese? my post was about how difficult it was for the band to perform infront of the cameras for live in texas :lol:

zanny

zanny Well-Known Member

i don´t think it was hard for them. but when i´d do that i´d probably die coz i´d be so excited and afraid of mistakes

Linkin Park 03.L¶.03

Linkin Park 03.L¶.03 Banned

ya same here..... they looked used to it

TheChase

TheChase Well-Known Member

linkin park played more about 1000 shows in nearly three years. there is nothing like pressure. it was probably like a normal show with a few cameras, nothing special...

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Necropost again, and youre warned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.