Do your parents like Linkin Park?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Andrea, Apr 6, 2003.

OggeM

OggeM Ambient

nah

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

Linkin Park, well, my mom like them otay, she likes in the end. my dad care not for the vile screaming of chester. but does not dis-like them, so my mom likes one song from them, never heard any thing else ecept for the tracks of HT which the released, OSC, crawling, she says there ok. my dad, likes "Praise and Worship" music, so no "Chut up!!!" parts would sooth his soul, but does like "My December" so all in all, they dont really care for the type of music, but dont give me any crap about it, because i give non to them when it comes to "Praise and Worship"

Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

My parents can stand them, but they don't like the screaming and stuff.

My mom complains sometimes about how my music (not just LP) is always loud! :D

Happy Gilmore

Happy Gilmore Y2K

My father doesn't like [LP] but my mom does :) and she always says: "When I'm somewhere and we talk about music [with old generation people] and I say I like [LP] and they look at me like this :huh: cuz they don't know what is Linkin Park" :) Sweet

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

My parents think they're alright. My Dad never listens to them, but he said they were a "pretty good rock band." My mom LOVES My December and likes SIB, and she tolerates the rest (although she rolls her eyes during "Shut up!" and "Your gonna listen to me like it or not" :rolleyes: ).

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Yes, Chester screams "chut up" a lot. I've never heard him scream "shut up." :rolleyes:

Yes, Chester screams "chut up" a lot. I've never heard him scream "shut up." :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Chut up, Will. :lol:

I'm such a kidder. ^_^