Does anyone agree or is it just me?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by iNuBBiN, Oct 21, 2010.

iNuBBiN

iNuBBiN Well-Known Member

Every website i go to about Linkin Park all the HT & Meteora lovers are right there saying how they sold out and went more commercial, My favorite is "they use to make music about how they feel, now there making music just to make more money". Now is it just me or does anyone else realize the band went opposite of commercial and made music for themselves. ATS is there least commercial album to date, with least amount of songs on the radio(which i yet to hear), most hated on, and its 4-6 minute songs. When will these people realize Meteora was probably there most commercial album and most recognizable on the radio. I wish I could sit there and argue with all these idiots about there non-intelligent statements about the band.

SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

My advice. Stop going to LP fan sites. Minus this one. LP fans are idiots. Comes with the job description

iNuBBiN

iNuBBiN Well-Known Member

this is just stuff on youtube and all the fan pages on facebook about join if you want LP to go back to old LP. Its really annoying to see how dumb some comments are

SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

Well the people on youtube are idiots too. Don't waste your time at look at it.

MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

I think if you don't listen to the album and you look at a band like Linkin Park as a sound and not as a group of people capable of different tastes and change, then 1) you're in no place to judge, 2) you're naive beyond explanation, and 3), as Jacob put it, you're an idiot.

A Thousand Suns is unique musically, lyrically, and what it stands as a symbol for: a band making music they chose and are proud of, not the guys in suits.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

These people aren't fans of Linkin Park, they're just fans of Hybrid Theory & Meteora. They failed to realize that those two albums were not a basis for who they were. This album is by far the least commercial they have done, and people who think it was just a money-maker have no idea what they're talking about.

Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

YouTube comments are some of the most unintelligent drivel you will ever read.

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Don't worry, you're right and those people are wrong.

ATS has a few songs that SHOULD be popular though. WFTE would be a chart topper if it got exposed enough. I'm not sure how anyone on the planet can't like that song.

Abel

Abel Chester Bennington saved my life.

LP fans are kinda my MOST favorite (aka all of the LPA :awesome:) and my LEAST favorite people in the world (aka everyone on YT, FB, and one-minded kids). I still love how stupid the comments are, ranging from LP SOLDZ OUT!!!1111! to thinking that Meteora was all from the heart and ATS wasn't. 0.o

Polychromatic

Polychromatic Banned

I'm with Joe on this one. I caught people calling Mike a sellout, and saying the band consists of three members. That's funny, they all look at the band like oh he's the rapper, singer, guitarist, bassist, dj, and drummer. Little do they know, fuck it they don't know shit.

Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

People need to stop lingering in the past and move the fuck on. I don't even bother getting into arguments with Old LP fans anymore because it's really pointlesss. These old LP fans reminds me of something I saw on Supernatural about spirits are violent because their business isn't finished. I reckon these LP fans won't move on until LP start doing HT stuff again and accusing LP of being a sellout. I call them No Brainers.

Abel

Abel Chester Bennington saved my life.

I just realized something. If LP stuck with their old HT sound...

...they would join the ranks of other rock bands as big around the rock community, but at the same time fade out in popularity and relevance. Howard Benson could be knocking at their door if they stuck with the sound. I'm very glad they actually did something to get almost EVERYONE talking :D

deftonesfan867

deftonesfan867 976-EVIL

Doesn't help that 95% of them are:

Foreigners that might know very little English.

People who only liked them because of a song they heard on the radio.

Inept idiots who only like what's popular and hate anything that isn't radio friendly.