Drinking

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mark, Dec 11, 2005.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

haha - what an idea for a topic - i like!

we get up to alsorts when we are under the influence hehe

you guys should really try this mix out... its called a cheeky vimto. its one blue wkd, and a couple of shots of rum. iam not a huge fan of spirits but this one doesnt taste half bad and it does the job :)

another favourite of mine is vodka red bull... i know this doesnt sound exciting but by hell it does work after your second or third hehehe.

i'll let you guys in to our normal saturday night out. it starts off at my house around 7:30 we saty here untill about 8:30/9:00 where we start the night off. we then venture down town and head into a bar called king johns which is really cheap and its where most people meet up before the night kicks off. we drink pitchers which is basically just a cocktail, but its like two pints worth (massive amounts) around 10 we leave and head over to the corner house which is really like a 10 second walk because its not far at all. this is where we have a cheeky vimto, the only down side to this drink is the price - its actually £3.50 which is a hell of a lot. after that we head over the road to bar paris where most people our age seem to be. we have a loud couple in there and we also pop our head into loons and yates. after there around 12pm we move onto a place called time and tide which is the locla night club. this is where i get the dj to play numb/encore. and this is place where all the 'lads' think they're the bee's knee's - its quite funny just watching them thinking they own the joint lmao.

around 1:30 2 we head of to the pizza shop and venture home....

thats hartlepool on a saturday night sumed up lol

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

Anyone tried Desperados? It's beer with tequila in it and it's so nice. Not really sure what country it's from though.

JJ

i'll try it on wednesday hahaha

Dedicated

I've never found it in England sadly. So if you get it could you give us a shout and tell us where from? Like, if it's from Bargin Booze or a shop like Tesco's? Sound :)

dirty_sex_music

dirty_sex_music Active Member

funny stories, mmm just when my friends got really drunk I'm used to paint them with my makeup while their are sleeping... :whistling

let's see I drink vodka, whisky, ron, beer, tequila, cocktails (magarita, martini), but actualluy my fav cocktail is one named orgy ( mix of whisky, vodka and sweet ice)

mmm how much, I'll probably said a lot...
    special mixes... mmm vodka + redbull ----> just great
    I do legally two years ago since I'm 18, before that I did underage.. :whistling

mmm how often .... every weekend, friday maybe just beer, and saturday whisky , etc

Legal drinking age 18 ....

Drinking Games:
    ¡¡Pirinola¡¡
    requirements :
    1. bottle(s) of anything you and your friends want to drink
    2. people with great sense of humor
    3. the most important thing a die

how to play :
    well it's quite simple just sit with your friends in a round
    and it goes like this, any person can star by trowing the die:
    if the number is 1: you have to take the drink
    if the munber is 2: you have to take it double
    if the number is 3: the person on your left had to drink it
    if the number is 4: the person on your right had to drink it
    if the number is 5: you have to put a penitence that afect all of you friends , for example you said that no one can talk with the A, so no one can do it (the penitence ends when other person get the 5) and if someone does then that person have to take a drink.
    finally if the number is 6: everyone takes a drink

note: the real fun thing in this game is to put a really crazy penitence so you can have a lot of fun.
    more games later cause i got tired writting this one... :p

on a personal note: the fact that i drink every weekend, doesn't mean that i'm an alcoholic, i like to do it when i'm with my friends, and of course when we're enjoying a great party, so just wanted to said that. :whistling

JJ

theres a pub down the marina that sells it - iam not sure if any bars or offlicenses sell it though

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I just had MGD for the first time in months and it fucking rocks.

I also noticed that drinking can really truely show the true personalities in people. I feel pretty band right now about a couple of things that happened tonight, but I'm not going to dwell on it. Her loss!

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I just posted this in Random Thoughts but I can elaborate here. I love this topic.

My friends make Jello shots. They put way more vodka in them than is the normal amount. Therefore there's about a third of a cup more vodka in the Jello shots than there should be. And that's a fucking huge amount for a tiny shot glass. Considering that most Jello shots are about a quarter alcohol altogether. So these tiny Jello shots are close to ninety percent alcohol. The orange ones taste like orange Jello until you get them down and then you're punched in the face with the taste of the vodka.

So anyway. I had close to twenty or twenty five Jello shots, which is roughly ten or twelve normal shots of straight vodka (we estimated and did a field test on that one night -- it was fucking insane). My friends normally feel something around eight or nine shots. I should've felt something around three or four shots. (This is of straight vodka by the way -- I'm too tired to equate that to how many Jello shots it is.) So anyway. I had that many Jello shots and felt next to nothing. My friend asked me if I was buzzing. I told him I don't even know what buzzing feels like, because I really don't. I've buzzed before but I don't really know how it feels. They knew I was buzzing though. But I told him I didn't feel any different. So I'm thinking that I'm going to pay for this in the morning when it finally hits me.

But damn those Jello shots taste so amazing. The orange and blue-raspberry Jello shots are the best. The red and green ones taste like cough syrup. I don't know if they've made any other flavors. But there sure weren't any when my friends busted out a tray from a cooler filled with close to sixty Jello shots. And there were still three more trays filled with Jello shots underneath that one. We'll probably kill them all tomorrow night. Fuck yeah.

JJ

go for it Will!!

NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

@Will: Jello shots always kick in like, 2 hours after I eat a shit load of them :lol:. The lazy way I make them is: A cup of boiling water (jellow powder mixed in) and a cup of cold vodka for each box of jello.

But I'll share a story.
    Finals week this past week. 2 friends came down from Minnesota to visit me at school (ISU) on Wednesday. We had a 24 pack of Miller Lite, 24 pack of Milwaukee's Best Light, and 6 MGD's left from the weekend. So, 54 cans of beer in all. At the end of the night, we finished all of it. Just us three. We made a cool 3D pyramid. That was my room's 2nd 50+ can beer pyramid in 4 days. I thought it was kind of funny to contribute over 1/3 to the 100+ beers during finals week.
    Us 3, plus another friend are going up to one of their cabins in Minnesota right after his last final in a couple days. This time: 3 cases, 4 people, 1 night :lol:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2005
    Will

My buddy Tim makes them and usually puts a half cup of water and a cup and a half of vodka. And sometimes he'll put even more vodka in them and even less water. He's insane.

Dedicated

Why don't you just put vodka in and nothing else? xD

Will

Because he said they did that one week when I was at college and the Jello shots tasted like straight cough syrup. :lol:

Dedicated

:lol:!!

I can't wait 'til new years now... It's gonna be well fun. Usually I'd say that giant party's are the best but I think this will be different. You only really need like, 10 good friends there and it's amazing.

Will

That's probably what we're all doing. It's going to be so much fun. We're going to have a ridiculous amount of alcohol, too. I can't wait at all.

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I don't really like the taste of alcohol.

The legal drinking age here in Holland is 16, which it too young in my opinion.

linkinpark_ben25

linkinpark_ben25 In Your Face!

I drink a bit, loads of teens do :D

Mmmmm.... Maybe i should move to Holland.... 2 years till i could drink legally

lmao

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

As I'm replying to this thread right now I've got 2 cans of Stella Artios and a Bud Ice :lol:

If anyone wants a nice alcoholic drink I invented something that tastes really nice which I call 'Fruity Vod' :lol:. You need soda water, apple juice, orange juice, cranberry juice and mango juice aswell as some sugar, a whisk, milk and some vodka.

How to make:

Pour the exact same amount of all the juices into something. Add a tiny litle bit of milk and whisk it. Then pour a load of soda water in and whisk it all again. Add alot of vodka and top it off with some sugar and stir it again. It gives a fizzy, fruity, sweet, almost creamy vodka and it tastes beautiful. I recommend putting whipped cream on it aswell because it makes it even creamier.

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

sounds gross. i have to try it. :)

tonight sounds like a gooooood idea.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Where the hell do you people go to have all these parties...I mean, without the parents and all...