Drinking

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mark, Dec 11, 2005.

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

I go to a lot of hotel parties.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

My friends parents just tend to go out on weekend nights sometimes. So we take advantage. Hell, some of my friends ask their parents to go out for the night so they can have parties, and some of them do! Hah.

Half the time, we don't know the name of the person who's having a party. We find out about it, then crash it.

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

we just had our parties at school. sneak the booze, skip last pd and hang out in the back woods. or skip the whole day. or something like that.

Mark

That's something people around here call "HEAT!"

NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

:lol: I know what you mean.
    I always hate that some how the ones in the back of the fridge are always really strong tasting. Like, the ones in the very front are a perfect mix while the ones in the back taste like pure vodka. I don't really understand that..

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

My friends mum buys us booze :lol:

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

haha its the best way!

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

I like having a Smirnoff Ice or a Vodkice when it's hot outside. As for regular beers, I like Labatt Blue or Black Label. I also drink vodka or rum straight from the bottle but I prefer my vodka with juice and my rum with Coke.

I'm not a big drinker because most of the time I end up brining drunk people back home. However, once, I got at a party where people were just starting drinking, and downed 2 beers in less than 10 minutes. Considering I usually take a beer in half an hour, needless to say my friends were going like "WTF". Then, humiliated, they downed theirs and the party started :lol: .

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

My friend Tim's parents drink with us every once in a while. But not too often. But even when we do drink they're downstairs. They don't give a shit.

Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

personally, i am not a drinker. my family enjoys a good liquer once in a while, and some of my friends will drop a few Coronas if the time is alright.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Currently, I am drinking a Michelob Light. At first, I thought all beer tasted bad but as I tryed a few different kinds, I've noticed a difference in the taste and can now form an agreeable opinion on certain beers. I've noticed how smooth the michelob light is.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I've found my drink of choice tonight. It was a Smirnoff Triple Black. One of those lime-flavored Smirnoffs. It was mighty tastey. But it's the only Smirnoff I've ever had so I don't know. I want to try the watermelon and apple ones.

rosanna

idk if i'm ever gonna drink again, last time i got shitfaced and had sex with my best friend.

haha yeah RIGHT! i'm probably drinking tonight yo! helLO! CHRISTMAS! it's like an unwritten law, gotta do it.

what a sacrifice. :D

Anthony

Anthony Active Member

too much information there girl
    something which i've failed to mention in my last post, is the actual downside of drinking. in my case, when i get drunk i'll get...well...horny, basically. so that means i'll go around the pub or club or whatever it is and try to cop off with any girl i see. almost cost me something very dear.
    so yes, drinking as fun as it may be, does come with a negative. what are yours like

Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

I don't, apart from the occasional sip or two of whatever alcoholic beverage is lying around the house. My first drink? Twelve years old, probably Carlsberg, at my mate's house, and I'm not so proud to say that I was pissed (i.e. drunk) after half the can.

rosanna

dude,shepherd, that is what i am saying. it makes me do things that are way out of whack that i would never ever do otherwise.

but sometimes that is a good thing, like if i am at a party, i stop being all shy and stuff and actually talk to people.

Mark

A great non-light, yet smooth-tasting and easy-going beer is Miller Genuine Draft. Test it out. It's one of the only great American non-light beers. Hah.

rosanna

corona. end of discussion.

Mark

Corona is Mexican.

But if you're talking about "non-light, yet smooth-tasting and easy-going beer", then it's ok. Nothing spectacular.

I had some Jacks with Pepsi last night and my stomach is still feeling it. :lol:

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Heh. MGD. Stands for Maximum Glenn Duffy.