Dry Cell News

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Li, Aug 19, 2004.

Li

Li Well-Known Member

From impurvisions.com

So, the original singer is back. What was the reason for him leaving in the first place?

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

The kicked Jeff out because he wanted to make their sound more appealing to the mainstream masses. The rest of the band didn't want to sell out, so Jeff got the boot.

Li

Li Well-Known Member

It would seem awkward for the band to work together with Jeff again. With the different directions they want to take? And now they're "forced" to work together again? Hopefully they still make some new stuff. I feel bad for Dave, but I guess he gets to spend more time with his old band.

John.

John. i am corruption LPA Super Member

I read this article about an hour ago, I'm kind of confused right now. :unsure:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

This is awesome!

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

God damn it. I hate Jeff.

Eh, well... at least they'll have a good vocalist. I don't know what Dave sounded like but Jeff is an amazing vocalist. It just seemed to me that Jeff was trying to be Fred Durst with the whole "let's make it appealing to everyone and their hamster" deal.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I'm confused, i take it Acrylic have also split now then. I'm happy he's back though.

impurvision

impurvision Member

People hate Jeff for false reasons.

Everyone is hating him because they belive he wanted to take a band he never started to the mainstream world, this is bullshit, the band said that for legal reasons.

I'm not alowed to tell you why Jeff originaly left the band, but know it wasn't in an angry state and the band love Jeff.

----

People shouldn't complain about Jeff anyways, because now he's back Dave is with his old band Dysfunktion 212 and now you have Dave & Jeff, so like I said on my post you're getting the best of both worlds!

David - ImpurVisionsDotCom