Du Hello

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by Bradley, Sep 10, 2010.

Bradley

Bradley Butt makes me weep, I call it a “boo-hooty".

Hello there, my name is Bradley and I just joined the LPA. I found out about this site almost 5 months ago when I was looking up "Linkin Park" in google cause I was bored so while searching through the websites I found LPA and I immedialtly took an interest in this site because it was like a newspaper for linkin park fans, I soon also became fascinated with the forums and most of the time read all the comments users put in the forums, I really wanted to be part of this so I did. So right now Im settling in and looking at random forums and if they are interesting (which all of them are) then I want to comment. By the way when I was signing up for LPA I wanted my username to be my real name but the name has been taken, so I choose "O" Beast cause it was my nick name in a summer program I participated at. Anyways this has a little long but Im almost done. Hope to meet some great people here and hope to stay here for a long time ^_^

ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

Like a sombooOOOoooooOOOOOOooooOOOOOOdeeeeee!

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Have no clue what Cookie Monster just said, but welcome to LPA! :). We definitely appreciate the "LP Newspaper" compliment. That's a huge compliment. Ty!

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Hey dude, welcome to the LPA. Stick around :)

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

[​IMG]
    WELCOME!

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

ROFL

Welcome.

Bradley

Thanks for the comment, and I really do love LPA, its really fun to be part of it. Anyways what cookie monster was talking about was something from a prank caller (who's on youtube) that say in a lot in his videos video (the title of the thread I posted was inspired of the same prank caller, who btw is called Ownage Pranks in youtube) so that why he said it. Hope I kinda explained what Cookie Monster said, if not then if you have the time then check out a couple of Ownage's prank call video in youtube (type in "Ownage Pranks" in youtube) and hopefully it will make some kind of sense I was talking about. (btw sorry for making this long)

Bradley

Haha I love Ownage Pranks, great to see someone in the forums who watches his videos too. Anyways thanks for replying to my thread.