Dumb Stories: Post Your Dumbest Experiences Here!

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Seinfeld, Oct 11, 2006.

Jon[athan]

Jon[athan] Sincerly, written from my brothers blood machine.

Haha, awesome. ^_^

Also last winter (many of my stories happen during the winter cuz of the snow) me a couple friends were up on the local sliding hill, which is a pretty steep hill, if I do say so. And we were having snow ball fights, and sliding, and a general good time. Well pretty soon we just started talking about bullshit, and the idea of "Why dont you see if you can drive your car down the hill?" came up, which got turned into a dare, so naturally I couldnt back out of it. The car at that time was actually a Subaru Justy, which is a small hatchback, and unfortunately it didnt have AWD like every other subaru ever made >.> anyways, I came flying down the hill as fast as I could cuz i knew i needed momentum to make it through the not so packed snow at the bottom. well I got down there and snow was flying everywhere and i finally came to a stop with in about 20 feet of the road. i had to climb out the window cuz i couldnt open the door and the guys are laughing their asses off. so we had to shovel, and push, and frig for a good two hours to get it back on the road. but it was worth every minute :p.

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Heh, you know that little black handle right next to the shift handle? That's the magic handle. Pull it as you turn the wheel when you're in an empty icy parking lot at 2am, going 50km/h.

Fucking fun as hell. Yeeeeep, that's how we pass time thru winter in the 'Peg :lol:

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Throwing an empty 1 pint bottle of taaka vodka (i was drunk, obviously) through one of my neighbor's windows.

whoneedssubtext?

whoneedssubtext? gggg-uNOT

Breaking into a bunch of houses just to smash things and vandalise wasn't very smart on my part.

aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Telling a police officer to fuck off -
    SMAAAAAAART! Haha.What was the occasion?

Not covering my private area in a wall of people during a free kick in soccer, one of the very few occasions I decided to play outfield instead of goalie...-
    Ouch. Fucker, did it get you?

And finally allowing hormones to get the better of me on so many occasions including violence, the need for sex and other random things :)-
    *No comment.*

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Scarring my own arm by throwing it through a window out of madness <.<

Telling a creepy phsycho that his blonde feminine wig looked really weird, I had to run away after that.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Got heavily inebriated, went into a Subway, started messing around with the line-up poles (those ones you usually see at airports that make that divide the lines), went through the line-up with my head on the sneezeguard the entire time, got to the checkout with my debit card in hand, the guy told me he hadn't even made me a sub. I had imagined he'd made me a sub. People were skipping me in line and everything.

Oh, I also gave a finger to a cop car through my windshield that was about 100 feet ahead of me as a joke. Turns out there was an undercover cop car in the lane next to me that had been following me and my friend (who is legal and bought beer) from the liquor store. The car ahead suddenly slowed up and got behind us, then we got pulled over by both cars. I guess they didn't give the clerks at the liquor store (a government-run store with the strictest IDing policies) the benefit of the doubt that they would ID my friend. That, or they had nothing better to do than pull over two kids in a car who may or may not have intentionally flipped off a police car from a ridiculous distance away. I could've been telling any story and used a hand gesture. How is that motive to pull people over?

whoneedssubtext?

whoneedssubtext? gggg-uNOT

I was walking through a military base, which is also where a lot of my friends live, and there's lots of houses and such.
    Anyway, and a military cop comes and asks me where I'm going. I tell him home.
    And, because the most they can really do is drive me home, I told him All the liquor was gone and that I was going to start throwing rocks at cars.
    He didn't seem to find the humour in my sarcasm, so, he tried to play bad cop with me, and told me he was going to arrest me.
    I told him go for it, except I'm not into all the kinky handcuff sex.
    He ended up forcing me into his car, with my friends behind me laughing, and he drove me home and told me dad.
    Luckily, my dad doesn't care, and laughed in his face.

devilsnight2003

devilsnight2003 Dogs Don't kill People, Wabbits Do

told my maths teacher that her homework was to easy so i didnt bother attempting it, needless to say that my next peice of homeowrk wasnt that easy, she did hate me though.

actually thinking about it, the dumbiest was telling my ex-girlfriend that i though she was pregnant... that wasnt a good idea

Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
    Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

your dad's cool :lol: ^_^

I mean...like...why didn'T your friends help you? :lol:

Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

Right now, I remember...

-Hardcore dancing through Abercrombie, Hollister, and American Eagle at the mall, dressed in an As I Lay Dying shirt and a bandana over my face.

-Telling my English teacher that I was from the future, where we have thought-operated machines that type out our work for us, and that's why I haven't been doing my homework.

-Making out with the same girl 3 times in that same class and getting away with it.

-Eating 5 dozen mini donuts at a band competition.

-Eating Cinnabon flavored lip balm and getting sick.

-Blowing up a pile of dog shit with an M-whatever firecracker.

My friend and I have been compiling a list of all the stupid stuff we've done, but she has it, so I'll look at it tomorrow.

Seinfeld

haha...there was this dude that told me to go back in time 'cause I was wearing a tophat...I told him he shuold go to a graveyard 'cause he looked all effed with his makeup and stuff...I mean...I don't mind goths...but this dude looked 'dead'...and then he chased me five blocks...until he slipped on something...I was to scared of that effin' 6-foot gorilla in black clothing that I ran the last few blocks without noticing his tripping...it was actually pretty fun...

And I did a sorrta flip off a staircase today...I tripped on the last step (I was actually supposed to clear the damn thing) and then I went through my day with a LOT of bitching and moaning... :lol:

dxball

dxball Well-Known Member

Well,one time i went to the public library
    with my friend and we were pretending to
    look for some books just to waste time and
    i saw that these two fly looking dudes were
    over at the computer.(they so looked like
    beach boys)
    anyways,one was sitting and the other was
    standing and they were both looking at the
    screen.
    all of a sudden,i saw the guy that was standing
    put his hands in his pants and start spanking his
    own butt.i was like OMG!!!
    i laughed so hard.i tried to tell my friend what was
    going on but i was laughing so hard that i
    couldn`t get a word out of my mouth.she just looked
    at me and said "what r u laughing at stupid?"
    i mean the dude was spanking his own butt.
    what was i suposed to do?
    in the end,we got kicked out of the library coz
    of me.
    i mean seriously who goes around spanking their
    own butt in public?

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Mooning (flashing your ass) at the police >_<.

running though town extreamly drunk with friends making orgasm noises and was put in a cell for the night for 'Disturbance of the peace'.

Seinfeld

me and a few friends walked around with makeup on...max' gf got some kicks out of it...we just really couldn't stop laughing...