Evanescence's Amy Lee bashes Christina & Britney

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Will, Sep 30, 2003.

annashinoda

annashinoda Well-Known Member

i agreeeee! :lol:

LP43v3r

LP43v3r Well-Known Member

I agree with Amy. It's exactly what BS and CA are doing. They are selling their bodies to promote their music [and their music sucks anyways]

Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

I like that she is willing to speak out like that. I've always thought that all the skin shown was somewhat irrelevant.

Casy

Casy Well-Known Member

I have to agree,too.But in my opinion Britney is more worse than Christina,because C. has at least a good voice.If she wouldn't be such a silly,arrogant female dog you could enjoy her voice ...Oh Amy *rock on*

frgt10_soldier

frgt10_soldier Banned

yeah amy lee knows exactly what she is talking about....like she doesnt have to sell herself to become famous....britney and christina are just plain sad...they are just selling there bodies to the public to be famous....personally i had more respect for them when they were about there music...i think there both ugly in my mind...like they have completley ruined there image for me....i dont even care about those two anymore....i have so much respect for bands/artists who just expose themesleves as themselves and i belive thats the key to gaining respect!