Exclusive content and rare collectibles....

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by bpercy, Apr 24, 2015.

bpercy

bpercy Active Member

Hello everyone!

Recently I purchased about 20 rare vhs tapes and dvdrs and cdrs from California with some exclusive LP content on them. They will be released soon to the public on www.lpcatalog.com

Me and Mike from lpcatalog along with Hahninator (Mark) from lplive are sorting through all the material right now, and trying to find the new content. We have found some goodies you have never heard before (demos, live songs), and also better quality of live songs already released... I cant say anymore, it will be a surprise.

I'm selling some items from my collection since I had to pay a lot for the exclusives coming soon.

Here is a link to my ITEMS FOR SALE ON EBAY (http://www.ebay.com/sch/jason_athle..._DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562)

Please pass this link along to any collectors, there are some very rare cd promos there...

Thanks

Percy

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Neat! If I had some money I'd definitely help out but unfortunately I'm broke!

bpercy

bpercy Active Member

Just posted episodes 7 and 8... lptv... hilarious never before seen babay got back cover with mike joe and phoenix!! i cried laughin!!
    lol

head over to www.lpcatalog.com to see!! please like us on facebook too!!

Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

New demos, eh?

Alright. I'm listening.

Hans Muster

Hans Muster Well-Known Member

Nice, thanks for uploading.