Expectations of new Eminem album?

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Nobody Can Shave Me Now, Feb 26, 2013.

Justin V.

Justin V. Professional Lurker

No. No yelling. He way overdid it last time. It truly confirms that I hate Meek Mill because he yell raps, not because of his skills. Em needs to cut that out like he cut out the accent. No Love is a great example of where he DIDN'T abuse the volume of his voice. I don't think he understand his normal "oh he's going in!" rap voice is already pretty aggressive.

Dizzy Slay

Dizzy Slay Well-Known Member

this

lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

:lol:

Decay

Decay Well-Known Member

He speaks the truth.

He speaks the truth as well.

Nobody Can Shave Me Now

Nobody Can Shave Me Now Formerly known as Ron Jeremy LPA VIP

When he yells I can feel the passion behind it. IE: Till I Collapse

That shit is great. The aggression is fantastic. Great workout music too!

Justin V.

Yes... but he did that on 90% of Recovery. Overkill. In the context of The Eminem Show, Till I Collapse is not that bad because you don't get fatigued by it. Recovery was ear destruction even over beats that weren't that hardcore.

And even then Till I Collapse is utterly mild compared to Won't Back Down. Listen to those back to back and tell me he's not yelling your ears off in Won't Back Down compared to Till I Collapse.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Dr. Dre said it's ''almost done'' in an interview today. :awesome:

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

As far as Till I Collapse goes the yelling actually works there and makes the song very good. Songs like Won't back down, Lighters, and hell basically almost all of Recovery its just too much. His flow just isn't the way it used to be. I won't even touch on Relapse...I would rather pretend that album never happened. Most songs off Recovery get boring after a while. I still bump songs like Soldier, White America, Sing for the Moment, Love you more, The way I am etc. Songs like Not afraid, Love the way you lie, We made you...some are OK but don't have the replay value of his old songs. He doesn't have the same passion for the music. I don't want another Eminem show or Marshal Mathers LP but I do want to see his old energy and passion in the music.

Justin V.

In Dr. Dre time "almost done" equals two years. :awesome:

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Like most of Em's albums, it'll probably be hit and miss for me. I can't really say I have a favorite Eminem album. His best songs, in my opinion, come from all of his albums. Although, everything he's put out after Recovery has been less than memorable so in that sense I hope he bounces back.

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

I expect it to suck. We'll see, I might be surprised.

snailharvest

snailharvest nice

Well if any of his newest 'features' in other peoples songs are anything to go by, you are correct sir.

Filip

[​IMG]

Posted on Interscope's website and FB yesterday. They also reported that the Not Afraid video reached 400,000,000 views and said: ''New Eminem album coming very soon!''

Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
    Slim_Shady

Slim_Shady New Member

Recovery, was alright. I'm Eminem's biggest fan, but recovery kinda dissapointed me. There were too many songs showing that he's going soft. (25 To Life, Talkin' 2 Myself) But on Bad Meets Evil's Album, he kinda went back to his basic in-your-face, humorous, explikcit style. Which is what i like. Thats why everyone likes eminem, because he is hilarious. He can make you die laughing and make you sick with the same line. I hope he doesnt dissapoint with this album because im counting down the days till it drops (Which is 6 days from now)

Filip

Yeah, sorry to disappoint you, Eminem's biggest fan, but this album doesn't have a single, name, tracklist, or a release date. You people took ''post Memorial Day'' too literally.

Geki

Geki >.

I've never really been a HUGE Eminem fan, but I did used to like his music growing up. I thought The Marshall Mathers LP, The Eminem Show and Encore were all great albums. I never really liked any of his stuff from before The Marshall Mathers LP, though, for some reason. Relapse I thought was pretty weird, but I liked a lot of the songs. Recovery was decent, not my favorite. I think his new album has the potential to be good if he can pull in some energy from his older albums. I think I miss the old Eminem who was funny and sarcastic and stuff in his older music. Recovery was really mature I guess. I didn't like that Bad Meets Evil thing at all, my friend showed me that once and I wasn't into it.

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

If the next album is anything like the others it's gonna be shit.

Filip

I absolutely loved the BME EP. I think it's his best work so far. It's what gives me hope this album is gonna be good.

Although I'd like something Kanye-y.

Filip

Well, it seems like he'll have a new track on Tony Touch's mixtape out JULY 9.

The track still appears to be named 'Untitled', just like the one on Recovery, but they'll probably change it. Or it's a remix. I don't know. Everyone on TR is confused as hell too. :lol:

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2013/06/to...-return-of-the-50-mcs-album-cover-track-list/

And if it's new, it'll be the first new solo track in 3 years. That's kinda big.

EDIT: Confirmed to be a brand new song. Title is still confusing.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Track title confirmed to be: ''Symphony in H''.

Sounds interesting, I can't wait!
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leaked. Sounds good. Not that anyone cares. And not worthy of a thread.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2013