Music Extended Tracks/Studio Remakes/Mashups by Album (by Soul)

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Søuł, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Søuł

Søuł As rogue as they come

JANUARY 25 - 31
    Why did videos stop? Well, I got sick as fuck the other week. Every time I start getting back into the swing of things, something happens that ultimately hinders me. I'll attempt to have start the THP Extended lyric videos soon. Probably today or tomorrow I'll get GATS up.

Finally edited the ITE One Man Band cover, check that out below. Since the tour got cancelled, dedicated it to Chester instead. Also did a few short covers AND a snippet of an original that you can listen to below if you so desire.
    1. In The End (One-Man Band Cover)
    2. The Story (Short Acoustic Cover)
    3. Warm Blue Eyes (Snippet; Original)

2. Søuł

FEBRUARY 1 - 7
    Shit, it's February! Time to get shit going, and I mean it this time! Bunch of fun shit coming out this year. COG EXP EP, originals, AWESOME lyric videos (read below), and more!

I don't like to be this cocky about my material, but honestly, this lyric video for Guilty All The Same Extended is amazing. Really, check this shit out if you have 10 minutes to spare. I want to start doing every lyric video to the same degree of effort.

1. Guilty All The Same

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  3. Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

NO. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4. TobinKnowsBest

TobinKnowsBest 20.03.1976 - 20.07.2017 LPA VIP

This....this link is for a live performance of GATS at the MTVu fandom awards.......

5. Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

He IS Brad Delson.

6. Søuł

Shit, they've found out!

whoops.

FEBRUARY 8 - 14
    The flu is not fun. I can confirm this fact.

No guitar cover this week - yet again my schedule has been fucked up by disease. Curses! Check out my first acoustic cover of Thirty Seconds To Mars' 'The Story'! I'm doing another one next month of Lights' 'Cactus In The Valley' - what should I work on for next time?

1. Guilty All The Same (CORRECT Link this time)
    2. The Story (Acoustic Cover)
    3. All For Nothing
    4. Keys To The Kingdom

7. Søuł

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  8. Reed To Black

Reed To Black Prog, bro.

That's really neat!

9. Captain-EO

More like really nasty.

;)

That's right Soul, you heard me.

10. Reed To Black

Reed To Black Prog, bro.

:leo:

11. Captain-EO

:rofl:

12. Søuł

Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed :)

Fight me.

MARCH 8 - 14
    It's a new week, which means me doing new music. In case you haven't seen my cover schedule this month, check it out here. If Muse releases their new single "Psycho" this week as they're rumored to be doing, I'll push Cactus In The Valley back to next week, do Stay next month, and do a Muse cover this week (probably Supermassive Black Hole or Muscle Museum).
    1. War
    2. Imagine Dragons -I'm So Sorry (Guitar Cover)

13. Søuł

MARCH 15 - 21
    Suppose it's time for an update. I've started working on the CASTLE OF GLASS Experience EP again (by that, I mean I redid COG Exp, Mike's Solo, DOYS/LFY from scratch), so look forward to that. A few acoustic covers, too. I made playlists on Soundcloud so if you want to look for certain random things I've done, check those out.

I was going to do an acoustic cover of Cactus In The Valley by Lights this weekend but unfortunately I fell sick earlier this week and event though I feel pretty good now, I'm not 100% confident with my voice as of now. After one more week to recover I should be fine and able to do it next week. Sorry about that. I also did a cover of Muse's new song, Psycho a week ago but ran into some copyright issues so I had to upload it without the studio track (personally, I think WMG was just jealous of my guitar tone). If you want to hear my cover WITH the original track, there's a download in the description.

1. Muse - Psycho (Guitar Cover)
    2. Thirty Seconds To Mars - Capricorn (A Brand New Name)(Guitar Cover)
    3. Linkin Park - Rebellion (Acoustic Cover)
    4. Wastelands

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  14. Søuł

APRIL 5 - 11
    Spring break! YAY! I'm pretty sure I'm doing jack shit this break (as usual), so I'll try to do a bunch of videos (also doing music reviews - check that out here). Hopefully I can be as productive as I want to. Last spring break I ended up finishing most of The 2nd Law Extended's videos, maybe the same will happen with

Just want to give an extra note: You should really check out my video for Rebellion. It's one of my favorite lyric videos I've done thus far and I'd really appreciate it if you watched + shared it with a few people. Thanks!
    1. Lights -Cactus In The Valley (Acoustic Cover)
    2. Until It's Gone
    3. Rebellion <--- watch this. You know you want to!

15. TobinKnowsBest

TobinKnowsBest 20.03.1976 - 20.07.2017 LPA VIP

That outro on Rebellion was SICK!

16. Søuł

Thanks man! I really love it too :D Inspired by the OSC outro.

APRIL 19 - 25
    Yes, I'm alive. I might as well not be, though.

Sorry about my lack of updating this thread. I HAVE been making/uploading videos, just never had a chance to post them all here and stuff. Going through some stress, fatigue, and my first breakup (boo-hoo, I know). I've been really invested in the CASTLE OF GLASS Experience EP lately, hopefully that'll come out before summer rolls around. I've been writing some music reviews, too. Stone Temple Pilots tomorrow, though! There's pink haired Chester to look forward to.

Some random news:My Imagine Dragons cover and my year-old Justin Timberlake cover both hit 1,000 views! My first guitar covers to hit 1,000! Thanks to everyone who's listened to them :) I've been doing them for over a year now and I truly enjoy doing them.

1. Halestorm - I Miss The Misery (Guitar Cover) [In honor of Into The Wild Life]
    2. Three Days Grace - Human Race (Guitar Cover) [In honor of Human]
    3. 10 Years - Fade Into (The Ocean) (Guitar Cover) [In honor of From Birth To Burial]
    4. Stone Temple Pilots - Dead & Bloated (Guitar Cover) [In honor of Montclair concert]
    5. Mark The Graves

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  17. Søuł

MAY 2 - 9
    Yay, it's May! It's time to start putting work into music. I want to get the CASTLE OF GLASS Experience EP out within the next few weeks (definitely by the end of the month), since I'm literally out of lyric videos to put up. I'm not sure how I'd do lyric videos for it, whether I'd do each song or only the "special" ones (i.e. COG EXP, Mashup Intro, Mike Solo, Joe Solo, WID). I'll decide when the time comes.

Anyway, be on the look out for new stuff. I really want to get things going. Two EPs, Resistance Extended, and a potential mashup album. We'll see how things pan out.
    1. Drawbar
    2. Final Masquerade

18. Captain-EO

Can you do White Noise extended?

:kappa:

All hail Owolabi.

19. Søuł

MAY 31 - JUNE 6
    I promise I'll get better at updating this thread haha. With summer just around the corner, I'll be able to dedicate a lot more time to music. Redoing the Upcoming Releases portion of the thread, as I've admittedly lost interest in doing some of the projects I wanted to do a good while ago. Luckily, new inspiration has hit with some new ideas. I may try and redo the OP, make it a bit more clean (for the second time in its existence!).

Check out the brand-new release of mine, the long-awaited CASTLE OF GLASS Experience EP. It's been a long time coming with this one, and I'm extremely proud of the end result. Hopefully you all enjoy it, too!

1. CASTLE OF GLASS Experience EP
    2. Incubus - Megalomaniac (Guitar Cover)
    3. Steve Aoki - Darker Than Blood (Guitar Cover w/ Solos)
    4. A Line In The Sand
    5. Thirty Seconds To Mars - Do Or Die (Guitar Cover)
    6. Linkin Park - What I've Done (Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge) (Guitar Cover)
    7. Mashup Intro #1

Last edited: May 31, 2015
  20. Søuł

JUNE 7 - 13
    New thread title, new visuals, new month. Let's get it going! Getting The Resistance Extended going now - check out a Work In Progress version of 'Uprising' below! I'll be going to The Boys Of Zummer Tour on Saturday, so expect a Fall Out Boy cover on Friday.

Still two weeks left of school (don't get out until the 23rd) and then a short vacation to Lake George in upstate New York, but I'll be working on getting out a lot of material as I can!

Be sure to check out my guitar cover of Muse's new song, 'The Handler'! It's the most fun I've had doing one in awhile! Also, check out my review of their new album,Drones. I want to do an acoustic cover of 'Dead Inside' - it's a song I have an emotional connection with and I'd like to strip it down a little.

1. Blackout (Shortened Instrumental)
    2. Muse - The Handler (Guitar Cover)
    3. Uprising (Universe Intro; Psycho Bridge; Ext. Outro)