Faint Video.

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Cal, May 14, 2003.

yeah that is pretty weird,
    i mean we'd somewhere i belong for the release date so why couldnt we see faint before the release date??

Happy Gilmore

Happy Gilmore Y2K

Yep i got SIB at least 3-4 days before the relesae.....

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Just be patient for crying out loud. Wah, wah, wah.

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

I was watching MTV 2 Rock and they showed Faint, they fukking showed it, oh my god, im like almost fainting here, it was so cool.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Yes, where have you been? It's in the news section.

SuperXero

SuperXero Well-Known Member

wow i just got back from watching the video it was good but not great either i think the best part was when chester sang the bridge because well you could actually see the band..and the rest of the video all you could see was the back of the band it kinda had a cool look to it..but nah i was expecting more than what i saw.. :( :whistle: :mad:

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

I didnt know, man until now. But TRL sucks anyway, so why would you wanna watch it there when you can vote for it on the MTV 2 Rock Countdown

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

My hero. ^_^ TRL sucks. I don't want Faint or Linkin Park to be there.

lp8303

lp8303 Well-Known Member

Hey I just saw the new video for lp. It was awesome! The video was something different that i never seen in lp video or any rock video. (w00t)

SuperXero

the video was crap..maybe some of you did enjoy it but its not my cup of tea ;)

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

The whole purpose of the video was to ignore the cameras and crowd. Pay attention to the lyrics, dude. I thought the video was badass. Anywho, perhaps all "Faint" video discussions should be kept in one?

http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/index....=ST&f=17&t=3857

Maybe that one. Just suggesting it. Sorry if I seem like an ass.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Yeah trl does suck but some people dont have mtv2...

SuperXero

when the sib video came out we made tons of threads. oh i get the video now but still it doesnt change the way i look at it...

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

I just saw it on MTV2 Rock, it was the second video shown. Here's my review.

The goods: it has a lot of hardcore LP fans. The bridge part looks very exciting. I also like the part when it gets bright and you can see all the members. Also, when Chester jumps.

The bads: why can't we see the band members crearly until after the brigde part? The video looked like as if it was one of those reanimation videos, not a lot of effort was put in.

What they should have done: get to the bright part on the first and second chorus, as well on the third or just when the brigde is happening. and show more of the members.

Final thoughts: I was expecting something better from LP and the director. I'd rate this video 6/10.

(I'm watching it over and over again because I recorded it (w00t) ) :shifty:

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Why dont we all discuss it on a new thread. What do you think of the Faint Video?. You can see my comment of the video.

Edit: Looks like somebody deleted my thread and transfered my post to this thread (the post above).... :( why?

SuperXero

good idea :D

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Here I go again:

The whole purpose of the video was to ignore the cameras and crowd until the bridge part. Pay attention to the lyrics, dude. Also, keep up with the news here at LPA because this was mentioned.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Don't turn your back on me, I won't be ignored

:)

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Here I go again:

The whole purpose of the video was to ignore the cameras and crowd until the bridge part. Pay attention to the lyrics, dude. Also, keep up with the news here at LPA because this was mentioned. [/b][/quote]
    You mean after the bridge part, not on the bridge part. I didn't know that the news on the video was here...and after I watching the video I realize that on the part when you can see everything crearly is when you aren't ignored anymore and everything is back to normal (your life).