Fair to Midland (Brilliance.. imo)

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Xpeerahmental, Sep 29, 2011.

Xpeerahmental

Xpeerahmental Well-Known Member

I just found these guys today and I have to say, they are utterly amazing... The lead singer is just phenomenal, hearing the bassist play makes me want to be one... the whole group is extremely talented at that. I'm not a metal person in the slightest, I am very picky about any metal I listen too, but this is just great stuff.

[video=youtube;sD3HwZbKAlo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD3HwZbKAlo[/video]

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

amen. there is an arrows and anchors thread somewhere around here, but you nailed it on the head. I LOVE this band. one of my top 3 favorite. From the vocals, to the instruments to the lyrics, everything is perfect IMO. I love how every song's lyrics sound weird at first listen, but when you really start to decipher them, you sit back and just say "wow, that's deep". I have to say again, absolutely love this band.

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

btw, their album's "Fables From A Mayfly: What I Tell You Three Times Is True" and "Arrows & Anchors" are both 10/10.

Disturbedthoughts

Disturbedthoughts *Twitch*

Agreed with 2xputt. And they're a great bunch of guys if you ever get to meet them at one of their shows. Speaking of their shows, see them live, immediately. Worth every penny.