Fav Colab / side project

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by xxspuckxsorrisxx, Aug 6, 2010.

xxspuckxsorrisxx

xxspuckxsorrisxx Living Things

Whats your favorite collaboration/ side project of Linkin Park? I really like Home Sweet Home with Chester and Motley Crue. I also like the live performance of Numb/ Encore with Yesterday and Paul McCartney. But Jay-Z gets on my nerves because he ruins Yesterday by going: "Yeah Yeah... Uh. Yeah." We Made It with Busta Rhymes

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Haha you are right on with the Jay Z ruining yesterday. I'm able to tune it out so it's all good.

I don't hear much discussion about Cypress Hill's "Carry Me Away" featuring Mike. It's such a great song! Mike's part is great. Definitely the singing I want to hear on A Thousand Suns.

I also love Collision Course (despite to this day not having one Jay Z song lol). POA/99/OSC fires me up instantly whenever I hear it. Also love everything Fort Minor and DBS. I might need to check out the Home Sweet Home song!

toxicbszone

toxicbszone Active Member

Dead by sunrise are pretty awesome. their album sounds like a collection of LP b-sides, which is pretty sweet :D
    the Busta Rhymes and Jay-Z collaborations were pretty bad imo, they both were like taking good LP beats and ruined them. a Lady Gaga collaboration could be better lol

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

I looked at it like "Linkin Park making Jay-z better" rather than "Jay-z ruining Linkin Park." But I definitely see where you're coming from!

xxspuckxsorrisxx

xxspuckxsorrisxx Living Things

Busta Rhymes- We made it is insane though! The piano is awesome
    and POA 99 Problems and OSC Is awesome. I like when Mike sings the Jay Part in the beginning. He does it better than Jay. First time we heard him curse like that in a song, then The Rising Tied came Out. The rising tied is hands down one of the best rap albums made

Manu

Manu Seeking tenderness with a dagger

The Jigga What/Faint version on Road to Revolution.