Favorite Projekt Revolution 2007 Show

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Fear, Oct 5, 2007.

Fear

Fear Well-Known Member

What was your favorite show on the whole 2007 tour? I'm going with the show in Hartford, CT. One, because I was there, and two because I think the band pulled off a tremendous amount of energy during the show.

Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

Indiana Show..HAHA, chester wouldn't shut up about how he loves indiana and how he "Found freedom in indiana"

and TBS frontman talked about Harry potter and the deathly hallows.."Harry's got all these troubles goin on, Voldemorts a dick, all this and hes only 17..well..this song was written when i was 17" and then i think they played Cute without the E

all in all.. great show

Fear

Fear Well-Known Member

HAHA! At Hartford, Adam was like ''Yeah I just got done reading the Harry Potter series. What a good fucking series'' or something like that. Lol. Also, I forgot to tell other reasons why I loved the Hartford show. Mike came out with SOB, Chester came out with Julien-K, and MCR covered Rihanna's song ''Umbrella''. It was funny. :lol: Plus, I had pit tickets.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Toronto.

First LP show, front of pit. Amazing.

And they did BIO 'Canadian Style' XD

thesungoesdown

thesungoesdown It's like I'm paranoid..

^ Yep same here. We got Qwerty, Bleed it out with extended outtro AND faint with extended outtro back to back.

On top of that the intro to the show was fuckin incredible

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vjyyC1LAFPU

Toronto show kicked ass!!!!

Plus on top of that it was my first LP concert, i had pit seats, and I met and got an autograph from Chester. Can you say dream come true?

Trumtram

Trumtram Well-Known Member

wow, whats the point in this thread when everyone mentions the shows they attended?

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Sydney.

Yes, it hasn't happened yet, and sure, it wasn't part of Projekt Revolution, but :p

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

I'm going to buck the trend and actually go on topic. :p

I'd say the Jersey show was one of the best. At least from what I've heard.

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

booyah! me too. I was very surprised in the seating we got, it was amazing being "so close". I listened to a couple other shows and honestly, this was my favorite show. I guess we're biased, but God dammit if there wasn't the energy there. I swear that during every song, everyone had their fists raised and everyone was screaming their lungs out, or was that me? :eek:

edit: btw, where were you at?

Fear

Fear Well-Known Member

Cuz not everyone says the show they were at. Other boards have similar threads and people didn't say that.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2007
    Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

yes i forgot to mention Gerard ripped a hole near his crotch area with his hand down his pants :lol:

and Chester sounded great on given up at Indiana show http://youtube.com/watch?v=WWSf_pHEl2U&mode=related&search=

also heres the a bit of how ours opened it built and built till this http://youtube.com/watch?v=YjeRoZQJCrw

Last edited: Oct 5, 2007
    Fear

Fear Well-Known Member

Hahninator

Hahninator Well-Known Member

Favorite: Definitely Atlanta.

Seeing LP blew my mind, it was so amazing. I want them to come back sooooo bad lol. Best day of my life. The entire band was on 100%, the crowd ruled, I sang every word, I met the damn band, wow it fun.

kev_

kev_ Well-Known Member

Never got to go since I'm from Alaska but I loved the SIB I heard from Hartford so I'd have to go with that one

Fear

Fear Well-Known Member

I like the Mountain View show a lot too.

jonah

jonah Well-Known Member

I didn't attend Projekt Rev (was supposed to go to either Holmdel or Jones Beach, NY), but from all the stories, videos and recordings, I'd say the Denver/Englewood concert in Colorado. Maybe it's because the last shows are typically the best, when everything's pushed to perfection.

It just seemed like they had a blast at the last song (Faint). Too bad there's only two video of it with all the bands on stage : http://youtube.com/watch?v=2MMeXXPSiVc
    www.projektrevolution.com

I'd like to see more pictures or videos just from that one song alone. Not entirely sure which members of which bands (other than the ones clear on pictures) were on stage. It looks insane!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2007