Few songs

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by tkd_rap, Feb 12, 2003.

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

hey i wright alot of songs and share them with my friends for second opinions, see if they are any good. So far i have goten alot of positive feed back on them, well i was just wondering if i could post a song that i wrote on here, just without any one getting mad, dont want to break rules or nuthen B)

Alex

Alex Ambient

no problems at all :)

note:
    the lyrics - yes
    upload large audio to this forum - no
    link to audio on your own host - yes

Alias

Alias Active Member

yeah that'd be cool, then my band epidermis ( http://www.epidermis.r8.org) could steal them and take over the world, my cuban cigar factorys profits have been declining. Need another illegal enterprise!

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

lol that was funny, any way, here it is, tell me what you think.

Fall Away

Stumbling down the deep stairs of your mind/ trying to find my way in the dark/ through a jungel of deceit and lies/ and foolish remarks/ I embark on a quest to find the real you/ knowing what i might uncover is more than i want to/ but i know i must continue/ i press on/ hoping to find what i belive to be gone/ a trace of good/ hidden withen/ but how to uncover it/ i can not tell/ for it hides behind this thick veil/ that you so cleverly biult up/ with your talent and facility/ for concealing your true self/ acting it seems come naturally/ but why do you wish to hide your true self from me/ what is it that you dont wont any one to see/ why cant you just tell me/ it's frustaiting seems like i am crawling/ making no progress/ i try to lend you help/ but your just stuck on your self/ you wont let me in/ no you wont/ not even your own close friend/

every thing you do is just so blurry/ it's getting hard to distinguish the truth from the lies/ your strange and new disguise/ that i see lurking/ buried/ behind your eyes/ fall away/ fall away/ everything is distorted with you/ i try to get close/ but you just/ fall away/ fall away/ just what can i do now/ with some one that has straid away/ fall away fall away/

So you have chosen/ for reason unknown/ to fight/ your iner demon alone/ as much as i wont to help/ i step aside/ and let you take care of your pride/ but from a distance/ i will call on the one that made the blind to see/ breathed life into to what was once dead/ for surely he can help you with whatever is going on in your head/ whatever you did cna be forgiven/ just tell him/ and he shall free you from your prison/ but yet you turn away/ going down your own path way/ with blinded vision/ your putting your self in the wrong position/ going to have a head on colistion/ with reality/ you will find that lifes brutality is best faced/ along side a friend/ to see you through to the end/ lift you up when your beaten down/ by yourself/ or other men/ try to understand what it is i am saying/ you need to get you through the trials your facing/ every one stumbels on there own sin/ which crumbels beneath there feet/ so find a good foundation/ for in him/ lies your salvation/

Every thing you do is just so blurry/ it's getting hard to distingish the truth from the lies/ your strange new diguise/ that i see lurking/ buried/ behind your eyes/ fall away/ fall away/ every thing is distorted with you/ i try to get close/ but you just/ fall away/ fall away/ just what can i do/ with some one who has straid away/ fall away/ fall away/

Your running now from me and from yourself/ icnoring how/ this sin is changing you/ it's like you just let it stay/ adapted to the life style it's making you live/ you fell away

Rybullet

Rybullet Well-Known Member

While we are doing that here's one of mine

It's still left/that one side of my soul/that's tryin' to hide/but it's takin it's toll/I try to break away/away from it all/tryin' so hard to not slip and fall/and when it comes to the end/I have to try an' mend

**Chorus**
    And all the pain I hide/it keeps goin farther down inside/when I try to keep it down/it all comes back again/my only friend/it's the pain I feel inside/the pain I have to hide

I try to carry on/like nothin was ever wrong/the face I fight with to/show it's me I Iied to/I've tried end it all/to stop these many falls/and when it comes to the end/I have to try an' mend

I've tried to end it all/to avoid the falls

Rybullet

just to tell you that link doesn't work

Alias

Alias Active Member

tkd rap its pretty good but you need to incorporate more imagery and speak in a less direct manner. it needs polishing but is quite good !

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

thank you, but really how do you mean, to direct, is this bad? it is about some thing in my life, more posicicly my gf, but how do you supose i go about editing it?

Rybullet

thank you, but really how do you mean, to direct, is this bad? it is about some thing in my life, more posicicly my gf, but how do you supose i go about editing it? [/b][/quote]
    what I think they mean is that you should kinda his the meaning of the song, making it more mysterious...........