Firefox 3 and Windows Live

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by B7rent, Jun 23, 2008.

B7rent

B7rent Guest

So ever since I've gotten the new Firefox 3, whenever I sign into windows live it sends me straight to the "Classic" version of windows live when i goto my inbox and it said to clear the cache and everything to bring it back to normal so I did and it still brought me to the "classic" windows live... any ideas on how to switch it back or if its just the new firefox?

palingenesis

palingenesis Well-Known Member

it might be the new firefox. try and see if it works in IE which i'm assuming it will which will probably tell us that it is firefox

B7rent

B7rent Guest

well ive always had that option where you can open a new tab in IE in firefox so I tried that with the new Firefox and it worked fine but its just weird that wont load normally with a normal firefox tab... I tried it on Safari as well and it does pretty much the same thing.

palingenesis

palingenesis Well-Known Member

it might be the website not compatible with newer browsers, certainly nothing you can fix or nothing i know how to fix without asking the web designers

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Nothing you can really do to fix it, it doesn't work with Firefox 3 yet, apparently.

And I hope you do realise "Windows Live" is more than just Mail (which I assume you're talking about, as I experience the same troubles as you do), so you may want to specify that, as you could also be meaning Messenger, Spaces, SkyDrive, etc etc. :p