Forgotten Lyrics on stage?

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Jae, Jul 20, 2003.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I'm not sure if it was Rock Am Ring but it was the last time LP was with limpbizkit. [/b][/quote]
    It could've been Rock IM Park.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Well this isnt really onstage, but last year during the meet and great after a concert i went to, a girl asked Mike to do the rap from the end of And One, and he was trying really hard but he forgot a lot of it. It was really funny cause when he'd forget something, one of the other guys would rap it for him and Mike wouldnt stop laughing and at the end he said "wow, i suck. thats it, im out of the music business" and Chester walked over and gave him a hug lol...Needless to say it was hilarious

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Chester in a rare gig in london:

"You try to take the best of me stay away, but you'll NEVER get the best of me GO AWAY!"

I'll listen through my vast collection of LP live mp3s for more.

Alexis

Alexis Extremely H! Vltg3

lmao that's funny (how Mike forgot the And One lyrics)

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

I think that was purposely done.

Often, LP change the lyrics around on purpose. Like on "Runaway," Chester loves going:

"You're all guilty by association!"
    Mike: "You point the finger at me again"
    Chester: "That's right! I wanna runaway..."

I have a version of One Step Closer where on the last "shut up," Chester says "Shut the f.uck up! I'm about to break!"

Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

Wow. I just heard that version of With you, and its ironic how the line he forgot was "when things go wrong"... maybe this was done on purpose.... maybe, who knows

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I actually have a few MP3s where Chester does that.

I had one version of "Forgotten" where Mike was doing the original verse from "Rhinestone." It was pretty cool. He corrected himself on the second verse, though, and laughed at it after the song was done. I really wish I hadn't deleted it.

Trumtram

Trumtram Well-Known Member

haha where did u get those mp3s from :whistle:

however the show with fred durst was rock im park 2001 alternate stage (6/2/2001), replace for slipknot

@derek
    this rare london gig isnt rare ;)
    and he did it many times

there are a few more examples, but i dont have the mp3's by hand. for me its a LITTLE bit harder to listen through my collection :D

Will

Believe it or not, Kazaa.

lpgurl73

lpgurl73 Guest

Hey Jawnkee and Will?

I was wondering could you pleeeeeaaasse send me those two live mp3s?I reeally reeally would appreciate it if you could soooo much!
    My email is [email protected] thanx if u can :chaz:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Who's Jawnkee?

I don't think he likes hooking up teenies with their own sites dedicated to their obsession to an artist who is in a band whom they like solely for his looks and not talent.

Will, ya' feel me?

Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

You know Jawknee she probably isnt a teenie. I mean, i acted that way when i first came to LPA didnt i? Maybe she just wants the MP3 you dont know that she only likes the band for their looks....

Ya' feel me?

LPUfanatic1

LPUfanatic1 Member

When i went to the underground tour they did Runaway but at the end when shester was just about to say

I wanna runaway and never wonder why

He was gonna let us sing that but mike kept trying to get us to calm down to do it but every one just kept saying that part over and over until chester finally screamed it.

It was still pretty funny when they did that.

BUT IT WAS STILL THE BEST ######' CONCERT I WENT TO

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

No, I don't feel you.

Check out her website - it's all about Chester including a "You know you're obssessed" list about Chester.

'that teenie enough for you?

Bryan

Bryan Guest

No, I don't feel you.

Check out her website - it's all about Chester including a "You know you're obssessed" list about Chester.

'that teenie enough for you? [/b][/quote]
    And the link is http://www.geocities.com/molest_chester. :rolleyes:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Bryan...your signature is freakin' dope. I'm in awe. :eek:

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Well... I know some LP lyrics that YOU ALL got wrong :p
    I was listening to the so-called 'In yourself' and realized that whoever named that song moofed big time because Chester says 'be yourself' the whole time. And yes this has been verified by Will.

Will

And Mark, I think.

lpgurl73

lpgurl73 Guest

Oh sorry about that I got ur name wrong didn't I?Well to answer your questiom no I do not only like LP for their looks, yeah i'm a lil new with their music and yes I do like Chester I admit but DEFINENTLY not just for his looks I swear. I like the whole band really and their music, they're music is just so original I dunno, whenever I listen to it it just makes me feel better. I dunno. But I don't blame you for thinking I was a teenie, there are alot of girls out there that like LP only for their looks and would strangle any LP fan that made a gay joke about em lol. ^_^

lpgurl73

lpgurl73 Guest

Umm...I got that 'you know your obsessed' for ppl to see if they were TOO obsessed. And I like making websites it's my hobby...thanx for judging me before u got 2 know me :argh: