From The Inside

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Metamorphosiss, Nov 3, 2003.

Metamorphosiss

Metamorphosiss Well-Known Member

From The Inside - cover

Tracklist From the Inside- Single:
    1. From the Inside
    2. From the Inside Live
    3. Numb live
    4. From the Inisde Video

Artist: Linkin Park
    Label: Warner
    Name: CD Maxi (Single) "From the Inside" (Meteora)
    Release: 17.11.2003 (Internationall Release UK, Europe
    Publisher: Warner Bross

Other: This Single is known as an internationall Single. It will only released in the UK and Rest Europe

Linkin Park's new Single From The Inside,which is known as an internationall Single was released in the United Kingdom on Kerranglast week. It took a little while sincethe first video ripps arrived the whole Internet.The Video takes place in Prague,where it was shot along with the third Single Numb.The main Sequenzes are showing Linkin Park playing in a middle of a riot, which is hardly
    destroye by police / and protectionunits. The story part is filled with a litte boy,who realized the riot, and wants to look after it, he went out of his house and see all the people are running and crying He's helpless. Then when Chester comes to the part "I will waste myself on you"the riot breaks everybody falls down, and the little child helps him out with the screaming after that part the boy feels kindof weakness, and i'ts unable to do anything. Between the Chorus the camera mouvment is very confusing. It gives the Video a special kindof heavieness. Chester is screaming all the time. The Vereses are very silent in contradiction to the chorus
    chesters is running through all the pepole who are a part of the riot and it's not realizing ,and caring about them he'S running his way
    through the Crowes. the same with Mike. Rob is very agressive in his playing the Drums Joe the DJ seems to be very close to the people, and Brad and Phoenix are playing guitar with extremly hard emotions and mouvments.After the Ballade video Clip Numb From the Inside is once again some kind like heavy stuff, for the Hard-rockers under the LP-Fans. Lets see about the Video Clips of LP its a bit similar to "One Step Closer" but only in the band scenes.

RockVenue.de
    DataCore-BG.com

ailuj

ailuj Well-Known Member

I hope I can get it over here..... :wth:

Leslie

Leslie huh? LPA Super Member

:angry: damn international singles!

oh well... i still have the video. ^_^

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

:D