Full Mixtape Leaked!

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Sweet Jay-Z and Kanye West in the Nobody's listening song. Although the Chester part is really annoying and the Jay and Knaye parts are samples. Its still kinda cool. Spraypain & Inkepens is the best though.

NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

I love the 'Is That Your B****' verse on There They Go. Mike rips it and the Jay-Z quote just seals the deal.

spikeshinizle

spikeshinizle Well-Known Member

I am amazed by this mixtape....now the question raises "Can The Rising Tide live up to this?"

NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

It sure gives a lot of hope and I believe so. Either way, I cannot wait to hear TRT!

musicphreke

musicphreke Living Thing

i was glad to hear Jay-Z on some of the songs particularly Nobody's Listening remix... that song is quite interesting, but i think i like it.
    been listening to this for part of the night last night and today some as well.... "Be Somebody" is one of my fav's, but they're all very very good :D
    The Rising Tied will have a lot to live up to, but i feel it will do okay. i don't really think Mike would back himself into a corner by releasing a mixtape of songs b/4 the real album and it be better than the real album. he is smarter than that :)

mP

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I think TRT will live up to this & surpass it. Remember, these are basically B Sides that Jay & Mike chose not to put on TRT, so whatever is left must be even better, right? Well, I hope so anyway.

Ryan

I think TRT will live up to this & surpass it. Remember, these are basically B Sides that Jay & Mike chose not to put on TRT, so whatever is left must be even better, right? Well, I hope so anyway. [/b][/quote]
    Well exactly we can hope so. But when it comes to rap alot of the time songs they cut form albums seem to be the better songs. Mainlybecause they try to make the album as radio friendly as possibly. More sales means more money, I don't care who you are. It's a business and thats the idea of it.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Well exactly we can hope so. But when it comes to rap alot of the time songs they cut form albums seem to be the better songs. Mainlybecause they try to make the album as radio friendly as possibly. More sales means more money, I don't care who you are. It's a business and thats the idea of it. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, that's what I'm scared of. I know that'll probably be the case but I can hope.

C3K

C3K New Member

Anyone know where we can buy the mixtape? I've been checking a few mixtape sites and nobody has it yet.

heshboy

heshboy Well-Known Member

I like all of the songs. If Mike can surpass this mixtape than I wouldn't mind him going solo more often :p

Anyways my favorite song if i must pick one is Nobody's listining.

Tekkiji

Tekkiji Well-Known Member

Bloc Party and There They go are my favorite.

C3K: This mixtape is free to download. It will not be sold in stores anywhere, which is what's awesome about it.

check lpfuse.co.uk for links to get it

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I find the Jay sample humorous. Mike was speaking on how Jay gave him a drop on his cell phone, and for some reason, I think that sample is it.

Mike asked Jay for a verse and he says, "I told ya'll 9-10 times stop..."

I find that funny. :lol:

linkin_theory922

linkin_theory922 Well-Known Member

Man, i loved all the songs...especially S.C.O.M and Bloc Party...i also really liked Nobody's Listening, reason: Linkin Park song..haha...im biased, of course i would like that one. Anways, after finally getting this mixtape to work (stupid itunes) i was so AMAZED! wow...i loved it..can't wait for TRT

Ryan

I find the Jay sample humorous. Mike was speaking on how Jay gave him a drop on his cell phone, and for some reason, I think that sample is it.

Mike asked Jay for a verse and he says, "I told ya'll 9-10 times stop..."

I find that funny. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Yes I must agree. Oh well better than the original if they were to take the digitally altered Chester version out of do sometihng else with it.

sickcycle

sickcycle Well-Known Member

I love this mixtape, the part where mike goes, "Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you, you spilt my crystol all over me!" was hilarious, Mike is great, lets hope he has some songs of the same value on Rising Tide.

Mushroom Cloud

Mushroom Cloud Well-Known Member

yeah...this ablum was very fun...its quite obivious now why Mike couldnt sell this.....he would get his ass sued for all the samples he used....but Im still glad he released it.....its what I {and Im sure many other people} have been waiting for from Mike.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I can't open. Is there any mp3 version of it..?

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

You need WinRar.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

The kids at D12World seem to approve.

Which is surprising since they rarely agree on anything,and the 3 pages of replies (not much, haha) all agree that the mixtape rocks.

D12World Forums

Ryan

Probably just becasue Green Lantern did it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.