George Bush - Face Reality

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by The Outsider, Nov 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

ART. SHUT UP.

If the government sees your nonsense you wont be the one getting in trouble, I will because my name is the name registered under the website. Are you a complete ignoramus or did your mother drop you on the head as a child? Plain and simple, saying you want someone to be killed is NOT freedom of speech, it is called making a death plot or conspiracy to commit murder.

Anyone who threatens the life of a US president (not just Bush) even in text could be locked up for a very long time. By making the statements you are making you are a threat to national security and honestly, I dont care if the government is imposing our freedom of speech..you should be locked up for making such outlandish and unreasonable statements.

We are not tightasses, you are just an arrogant ass. And furthermore, if anything he should be impeached..not assasinated. Now shut up.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

If he's being a smartass, publically post all the information you can on him in this thread, so if anyone sees it, they got him.

Or better yet, report him. The government doesn't like punkasses and their 'free speech'

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

This thread is closed. I have documented all of Art's illegal statements and have his IP on file.

Art, you are being warned not to make any new posts concerning your controversial thoughts towards President Bush or even a thread to attack us for the way we moderate on these boards. If you do not attempt to be on your best behavior, I will not hesitate to turn your ISP information as well as your statements about Bush over to the proper authorities and let them handle it from there.

I repeat, you are to cease and desist any discussion involving President Bush from this point forward. Yes, I am requesting you stay away from Bush topics as you clearly have nothing useful to say.

Plus you said retarded which I will warn you for.

So lastly, in other words.. since I will report you to law enforcement if you piss me off:

RESPEC MAH AUTHORATAH! [/cartman]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.